mirakil whip, phantom dog beneath the moon, rustic tacki, so cow & the terribles..... (1 Viewer)

rusted rail

Website
www.rustedrail.com
gigposter2.jpg

Re: mirakil whip, phantom dog beneath the moon, rustic tacki, so cow & the terribles.

phantom dog beneath the moon?
is galway haunted?
i shall attend perhaps in a badger disguise

Mirakil Whip "were" awesome brian. Gaidz.

I'm sorry I missed rustic taki. Apart from the weird synthy casio demo at the end, he was ozimo!

Google'd the So Cow chap. What a loon! Did you dig the sweatband a la mark knopfler? Towelling is the stuff of Rock 'n Roll Legends!

Sorry, got the g'aids all eating my brain and shit. What i meant to say was "the people at this was spa's, especially the one kneeling on the floor. Once again, spa's".

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Sorry, got the g'aids all eating my brain and shit. What i meant to say was "the people at this was spa's, especially the one kneeling on the floor. Once again, spa's".
What about the tubby guy perched on the high stool amongst all the other kidz (lookin, like a bit of a 'tardo to b honest....)? I mean what was his major malfunction...I reckon he had tourettes or summat, cos he kept loudly shoutin' "Gaids" or somethin...
Galway's fulla spa's, man...

O.I.C said:
What about the tubby guy perched on the high stool amongst all the other kidz (lookin, like a bit of a 'tardo to b honest....)? I mean what was his major malfunction...I reckon he had tourettes or summat, cos he kept loudly shoutin' "Gaids" or somethin...

ha ha.

spas.

best word ever.

O.I.C said:
Or that one on the stool frantically texting some dood throughout. Yer at a gig woman, not a meeting, bit a spect like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back