Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I've been listening to kids radio on the internet all morning, trying to keep up with what's hip on account of my shop and this came on. Deadly pop song, a bit like "Toxic" but with a more rockin chorus
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Good candidate for a hoot night

bizarre, imho it's like Rock Lobster mixed with this

I remember really liking quite a bit some single off Hilary Duff's last album a few years ago but I dunno.

I'm all for pop music but I always find these cross-platform pop stars a bit hard to handle, it's all just about a level of fame. Obviously not news to anyone but I find the whole thing hard to comprehend and worth thinking about. The music is marketed as simply a tool, in comparision to say, older huge pop stars like Bananarama, where you got that they wanted to make music.

Reading the Popjustice forum I see a lot of fans discussing the marketing of current chart acts and how it could be improved. I mean, most of these people ARE the ones buying the record so i'm not sure who they're talking about marketing it for. What thinks you egg_ ?

I absolutely love '7 Things' by Miley Cyrus, She used to jsut scare me but now I'd go gay for everything except her face.

Now that Slane Girl thread has been locked can we continue expressing our displeasure at the behaviour of young ladies these days by giving out about the VMA performance here?

I remember really liking quite a bit some single off Hilary Duff's last album a few years ago but I dunno.

I'm all for pop music but I always find these cross-platform pop stars a bit hard to handle, it's all just about a level of fame. Obviously not news to anyone but I find the whole thing hard to comprehend and worth thinking about. The music is marketed as simply a tool, in comparision to say, older huge pop stars like Bananarama, where you got that they wanted to make music.

Reading the Popjustice forum I see a lot of fans discussing the marketing of current chart acts and how it could be improved. I mean, most of these people ARE the ones buying the record so i'm not sure who they're talking about marketing it for. What thinks you egg_ ?

what was I on about?

Well anyway, watching someone's meltdown is always a bit of a laugh and who knew the VMA's were still a thing?

Now that Slane Girl thread has been locked
you-eat-mah-cookieh-cat-quote.jpg

can we continue expressing our displeasure at the behaviour of young ladies these days by giving out about the VMA performance here?
god almighty, i just flicked through the video a bit there - it literally made my eyes water*

*that could also be hayfever

Can't see the big deal here, except that she can't dance, can't sing and is too skinny.

Business as usual then no ?

I worked out using freeze frame some dental floss, a ruler and the internet that the average distance between her knees in that video is 47 cm. At her widest gait she managed a staggering 1.27 meters between her feet. Incredible performance of leg spreading by Ms Cyrus. Only Nwankwo Kanu and Jean Claude Van Damme come close to managing that level of leg spread while maintaining both balance and (ahem) dignity.

Well done Miley, you've raised the bar for all of us.

I had a look with the sound turned off and skipped through it-- I couldn't bear it otherwise

But, to be honest I'm tempted to put her in IGTHF thread

There, I said it

Can't see the big deal here, except that she can't dance, can't sing and is too skinny.

Business as usual then no ?

Being too skinny doesn't appear to have come up in anything I've read. Remember when Britney had her melt down at the 2007 VMAS? She got a lot of CONCERNED MEDIA worrying that she was overweight.

So yeah, business as usual.

It's really annoying--just saw a slide show where she has that same tongue-out-to-the-left face in every photo

Is she trying to make it her 'thing'? It's stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back