Meteor Awards (1 Viewer)

is this you?

lassie.jpg

you should be ashamed of yourselves. dogs and young boys weren't meant to fall in love.

I see Angels of Mons have lots of friends with compewthers given their current healthy share of the vote.

From the RTE site:

* 6.07% - The Chalets
* 8.46% - The Radio
* 10.66% - Music From The Fourth Place
* 27.94% - Mainline
* 34.93% - Angels of Mons
* 11.95% - Collie

Alan Latchley said:
I see Angels of Mons have lots of friends with compewthers given their current healthy share of the vote.

maybe they ARE computers....:eek:

:)

Anthony said:
i've only heard one of those bands.
me too until i did a bit of research on 'the radio' today. it's annie who used to be in the chicks, some guy from rollerskate skinny and the old drummer from johnny pyro (the rest of johnny pyro went on to form republic of loose). and recently, valerie francis has started playing bass with them. so there you go. now it's only 4 of them you haven't heard of.

Alan Latchley said:

From the RTE site:

* 6.07% - The Chalets
* 8.46% - The Radio
* 10.66% - Music From The Fourth Place
* 27.94% - Mainline
* 34.93% - Angels of Mons
* 11.95% - Collie
well, i don't know who to choose, i love em all so much.
this is gonna be great this year, isn't it? do you remember last year? any sell outs here? do you remember last year? fkos? rol? anyone? remember the frames. winning?

What did the Frames win? Was it some sort of token 'oh you've served the biz so well over the past 16 years but without any actual awards to speak of so here you go lads' award, or was it because they're really French?

Alan Latchley said:
What did the Frames win? Was it some sort of token 'oh you've served the biz so well over the past 16 years but without any actual awards to speak of so here you go lads' award, or was it because they're really French?
something nominal alright.. best irish band or something. i mean, best french band. grand days though, kinda innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back