Mental Health 'Zine (1 Viewer)

Heroic Toby

Hi all, not hassling about tours for once! Basically Im working on (so nearly finished!) a zine around the theme of mental health and music/art and was wondering whether anyone wanted to contribute an article/be interviewed/or illustrate/design one of the already done articles?

It could be anything from a case of mild depression to experiences with OCD etc. To give you a flavour we have articles by Ginger from The Wildhearts on depression and medication, a piece on Wesley Willis, one by Daniel Johnsons brother, an article by a music therapist, one by a folk singer who writes songs about her experience with eating disorders. One by a anarcho punk band member with tourettes.... that sort of thing!

If anyone is interested either leave me a message or get in touch [email protected]

cheers :)

Toby
x

Well I'm based in Brighton so I'm about 350 miles away from Ireland so distance isn't a problem!

spuded said:
but alas trying to get my head around doing an article when im just starting a two and a half day bus journey is pretty rough...thank fuck for mexican dirt weed.|..|

Buy a copy book and write away through the night when it's too dark to see any of the passing scenery. It'd be deadly.

Heroic Toby said:
a folk singer who writes songs about her experience with eating disorders.
x
B000006JR3.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back