Me & My Korg Present: Passions // Comanechi (1 Viewer)

Me and My Korg

Passions // Comanechi - Wed April 9th

We're very happy and excited to announce that Passions will be gracing the Me & My Korg stage at Kennedy's, Westland Row once again.

For those of you who missed it last time be under no illusion – you blew it big time. But luckily, we're offering you another opportunity to see him.

Passions

PassionsKennedysbypip.jpg

America's answer to Justice, makes ravers lose control

- Dazed & Confused.

Passions was formed in the summer of 2006 by Ben Deitz after attending a rave in Berlin and is now signed to the super cool Kitsuné and Trouble and Bass record labels. Passions has a love of dance music - from nineties hardcore, to electro-house, to grime and anything in between.

"Emergency", their current single is a punk electro stormer climbing to the max thanks to a huge funky bassline and addictive vocals sung by Star Eyes. Everyone from Dazed and Confused to ID have been kissing this guys ass so see him before he blows up Justice-style and ends up playing somewhere big with a shit sound system.

Check out Passions here:
[FONT=&quot]http://www. myspace. com/limitlesspassion

[/FONT]

Comanechi

comanechipic.jpg

Support comes from the very cool Comanechi. Comanechi are a male/female two piece hailing from London. Female drummer/vocalist Akiko Matsuura is accompanied by a solitary guitarist, Simon Petrovitch.

Akiko's loud, crashing drums are complimented by Simon's heavy guitar riffs. Between them they are capable of creating quite a bit of noise.

White Heat Records came up with a pretty good description of their sound.

"Comanechi sound like two styles hitting each other repeatedly. A confused metal head crossing swords with a pintsized screamer making pop music for people who like heavy guitars maybe...."

- White Heat Records

Check them out here:
[FONT=&quot]http://www. myspace. com/comanechi
[/FONT]
Wed. April 9th

Kennedy's, Westland Row

Doors 10pm

Admissions is 10euro/8euro with flyer or before midnight.

Free CDR to the first 100 or so there so get there early!

Hope to see all your beautiful faces there.
xxx

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back