MCD's Electric Picnic quiz (2 Viewers)

I filled in the 'name three things you liked about Electric Picnic' section with 'it wasn't oxegen'.

Next years EP is apparently gonna be three days, so I just hope they don't end up wreckin it and makin it into the knackerfest that is oxegen these days..

Wow its only 298 days until Oxegen.. i think I'll start coating my tent in fire retardent paste tonight in preparation.

i'd say MCD are really worried.
I'd say there crying into there tills.........

I have to say i was surprised at how EP this was run i was expecting queues and brain security ideas like at witness where they made you walk round the site clock wise.

all the security seamed to be scotish, maybe thats why it was more plesent?

You seem very disappointed that your prediction of it being shite was wrong...

Has anyone else had the experience yet of talking about EP with someone who regularly goes to Oxygen and having them get very defensive for little or no reason? "well i enjoyed it at the time so fuck you" kinda thing? THAT i would take as a sign that oxygen should be very worried.

i always thought it was odd that some people think you have to like either EP or Oxegen, its not like supporting a football team or anything, i know plenty of people who go to both, that said, mcd are a shower of granny raping cunts

JohnnyBlue said:
i always thought it was odd that some people think you have to like either EP or Oxegen, its not like supporting a football team or anything, i know plenty of people who go to both, that said, mcd are a shower of granny raping cunts

yeah - on both counts

2 total different festivals, 2 totally different crowds. sure, whats the harm? the more the merrier

it is a real sign of MCD worrying about EP though to have that survey up there. i mean, we know what the oxegen regulars will want next year - green day, frames and killers on the main stage and loads of shite everywhere else especially on the campsite

JohnnyBlue said:

should have a look on the EP forum some time. there the psychotic agro festival fans.take insult to the festival personally.oddballs

festival me up
the more the merrier
i never end up seeing many acts anyway , so if there 4 or five good acts im happy

i hope outkast , doom, dead prez and shadow come next year
they never seem to get much hiphop

doom can't leave the country though, can he? something to do with being born in the US but having no passport and not technically being a citizen. Or something.
skinnerchinner said:
festival me up
the more the merrier
i never end up seeing many acts anyway , so if there 4 or five good acts im happy

i hope outkast , doom, dead prez and shadow come next year
they never seem to get much hiphop

ah yeah well some funny thing or other. In anyways. He can't come and that's that.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
he was born in south africa
similar situation to slick rick i think

Yeah, that's why he didn't play. He can't leave the country. Well, he can, but he might not get back in. Technically he's illegal. Anyway I'm his ma and I've grounded him in anyways.

skinnerchinner said:
they can sort that surely

didnt they have him down to play dedbeat years ago
(and he didnt play)
surely he knew he didnt have a passport then

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back