MCDicko (2 Viewers)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
http://www.myspace.com/mcdicko

639135998_m.jpg

Sup homies? My names Ry but u may know me as MC Dicko. Wel im from chester n i'm a rapper been rappin most of my life and influenced by the obvious 1s biggie and 2pac (RIP). I like to mainly rap about love coz i've bin fuked over many times by hoes and bitches but that doesn't stop me still trying even if cupid broke my heart with his little bow. so dont let that put u off if ur female and readin this cause i'd fuck all of u groupie bitches. My album is called the past & the present is the future. n thats basically my motto for life coz it sounds cool n if y'all don't like that eat a dick hataz. kyle eat a fat dick u faggot. Fat joe rest in peace this goes out to your memory may u live on in our hearts homie. me and nick holdin it down one love we out. UPDATE: NEW TRACK U BITCHES! lolz ive bin takin on board what mans have bin sayin and heres a new toned down tune for y'all called "our love" its a bit emo but whatever lolz. i like how these pathetic wannabes dissin me dont get half the amount of plays i get yet still diss! 2006 year of the dicko! peace out playas and bitches.

WORD

smoe intersting- if baffling comments too

Lefty (Tyrael)

clear.gif

23/05/2006 14:20

nm cuz, wot bout u? keep doin ur ting dun let nobody tell u to stop take it as criticism, jus work harder and those people dat dun have faith in ya will soon come around!
stay tru to da game, do ur ting, and remember, Jesus luvs Ya ;-)

"Ice Is Cool, It's Water But It's Not

clear.gif

5/24/2006 3:51 AM

MC Dicko, you are by far the gayest shit i have ever come across on myspace, and lets put it bluntly there alot of gay shits on myspace,
Your lyrics are somewhat pathetic you rap about fucking hoes and how you have been fucked up so many times by girls, firstly you have proberly never even touched a girls breast before,
The backing music for your tracks is most prolly some shoddy keyboard are something shit, this is no more than a mere attempt to try and be cool, but all it does is make you look like a complete twat, thanks for bringing down the overall dignity of our country,
I hope you die, and i mean that in the nicest possible way

Amun Ra

clear.gif

5/23/2006 11:26 PM

Mc dicko rapping at 9... Hving sex at 12.... Doing fat coke lines at 14..... Herion and girl beating at 16.....
Pedophile at 23..... Dead 24

was listening to this the other day. amazin' and side-splittingly funny at the same time.

He's closed his caccount! What a loss for humanity

Lest we forget

MC Dicko we salute you, and your bitch

dicko4kz.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

REJOICE!

DICK OLIVES

About dickolivesYa boy is back mc dicko in the mother fuckin buildin! myspace deleted my account lolz as they think i am younger than 14 bullshit i am 15 and 16 next month so get ya facts right m8! crucified for my actions but now like christ i am back! I think it may be hard to get the site back to what it was but it hopefully wont take too long i no i got the support from all y'all fans out there so lets do this homies! well i better put a bit of bio on lol im ry aka mc dicko and im a rapper from chester. i had a huge following on ere b4 myspace decided they couldn't handle it lolz. i like to rap mainly about love coz ive bin fuked over many times by hoes and bitches but that doesnt stop me trying to pull lol. so dont let that put u off if ur female and readin this coz id fuck all u groupie bitches. rest in peace to my main influeces 2pac and biggie, and rest in peace my home boy fat joe me and nick holdin u down for life playa gone but not forgotten, 1990-2005. I've put up a different song for the rebirth lol the big homie michael holt made this video for me so i'll share it with y'all

i'm getting banned from listenign to mc dicko around the house

"spare a thought" is the newest jam!

lets go back to 9/11, many souls gone to heaven

"mum you don't know how much you really mean to me - it all happened so fast and then you're gone.."

'never leave me' is way too heavy for this time of the morning

johnnystress said:
REJOICE!

DICK OLIVES

About dickolivesYa boy is back mc dicko in the mother fuckin buildin! myspace deleted my account lolz as they think i am younger than 14 bullshit i am 15 and 16 next month so get ya facts right m8! crucified for my actions but now like christ i am back! I think it may be hard to get the site back to what it was but it hopefully wont take too long i no i got the support from all y'all fans out there so lets do this homies! well i better put a bit of bio on lol im ry aka mc dicko and im a rapper from chester. i had a huge following on ere b4 myspace decided they couldn't handle it lolz. i like to rap mainly about love coz ive bin fuked over many times by hoes and bitches but that doesnt stop me trying to pull lol. so dont let that put u off if ur female and readin this coz id fuck all u groupie bitches. rest in peace to my main influeces 2pac and biggie, and rest in peace my home boy fat joe me and nick holdin u down for life playa gone but not forgotten, 1990-2005. I've put up a different song for the rebirth lol the big homie michael holt made this video for me so i'll share it with y'all

Down again.

that sucks considering the amount of people who should be exterminated for the rubbish they put on myspace

i must get around to doing a myspace page - i hear it's really deadly

a/s/l??
lol i know u = u know me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back