niallmc

Old Timer
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.hopecollectiveireland.com
Folks,
Some of you may know I help distribute MRR and Razorcake in Ireland. You can subscribe for €25 for 6 issues. mail me [email protected] or PM or write to Hope; 31 Hazel Road, Donnycarney, Dublin 9.

Also as it hasn't been done in a while despite numerous atempts over the pat few years i am gonna write up a scene report. Please mail me if you want to be included

Thanks
Niall

Folks,
Some of you may know I help distribute MRR and Razorcake in Ireland. You can subscribe for €25 for 6 issues. mail me [email protected] or PM or write to Hope; 31 Hazel Road, Donnycarney, Dublin 9.

Also as it hasn't been done in a while despite numerous atempts over the pat few years i am gonna write up a scene report. Please mail me if you want to be included

Thanks
Niall

I want to be included.

How much can you pay?

How much am I worth?

Do you like gay?

No.

OK So.

What about RENAL?

Niall, with all due respect - is this going to be a current scene report? Cos like (admittedly I don't get out that much nowadays myself), I haven't seen you at a gig in years, and if you're relying on people to mail you with their news or compiling based on bands who post on this board then it's going to be a very short scene report.

Niall, with all due respect - is this going to be a current scene report? Cos like (admittedly I don't get out that much nowadays myself), I haven't seen you at a gig in years, and if you're relying on people to mail you with their news or compiling based on bands who post on this board then it's going to be a very short scene report.
tell you what jamie - with all due respect you do one, or maybe get someone you have seen at gigs over the past few years. I've been asked and instead of waiting for someone else I said i'd give it a shout. You do know that i can talk to people... Anyway, if someone else wants to take it on I'd be delighted

Folks,

Thanks
Niall

Thanks for MRR over the last year Niall. Will sub again this year.

I'll write you up a Galway/Wesht report for inclusion.

tell you what jamie - with all due respect you do one,
I expected that, and precisely the reason I wouldn't do it is because I don't get out to gigs or have the time to keep up with everything that goes on nowadays. Best of luck with it Niall, I look forward to reading it and I'm certainly happy to chip in what little news I have if you so wish.

I expected that, and precisely the reason I wouldn't do it is because I don't get out to gigs or have the time to keep up with everything that goes on nowadays. Best of luck with it Niall, I look forward to reading it and I'm certainly happy to chip in what little news I have if you so wish.
Thanks, please send on anything you might think relevant

And Jamie does it again...

I'll get something together about the North West and it's two or three bands and pass it on to ya Niall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back