massive price rise for buckfast? (1 Viewer)

buckfast on tap up in Lurgan. anyone know what measures its sold in and how much?....probably just fill up empty bottles

...sake.
Didnt they ban Cake or something in the UK, when Chris Morris did that Brasseye special on "the new drug that was sweeping the nation".
Some politico somewhere heard that Buckfast Made Me Do It (tm), and has decided that he needs to ban it, to save the comely virgins dancing at the crossroads. Then he realises a ban isnt on the cards, so he settles for a bump in price.

Buckfast gets you locked. So does Vodka. And whiskey.
Tax drink, fine, but you cant pick and choose tax brackets depending on who drinks it.

...sake.
Didnt they ban Cake or something in the UK, when Chris Morris did that Brasseye special on "the new drug that was sweeping the nation".
Some politico somewhere heard that Buckfast Made Me Do It (tm), and has decided that he needs to ban it, to save the comely virgins dancing at the crossroads. Then he realises a ban isnt on the cards, so he settles for a bump in price.

Buckfast gets you locked. So does Vodka. And whiskey.
Tax drink, fine, but you cant pick and choose tax brackets depending on who drinks it.
i concur

buckfast is not merely a drink its an institution a way of life. i remember when i was a young lad of twenty summers. i used to tell tales to new recruits of the fabled box, people would be brought in by its grandeaur its unrealistic reality its jeune est ci qui. all thanks to buckfast its image was so much more fantastic then its reality, that only buckfast was there to produce the alternative universe. i say that "THEY"-(as in from "you know people") get together and organise some sort of demonstration in lurgan that involves Runnin Riot with tapped buckfast

I live in the buckfast capital. Wikipedia used to have information about how much buckfast is consumed here. Therefore I'm the coolest here

consumed 3 bottles over the weekend -fantastic

Heres a sheriff badge medal

asshole.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back