Mark Geary (1 Viewer)

xlantic

Mark Geary brings his singing talent to the Venue this Saturday night April 23rd.

Along with Mark, Gary Dunne is also in attendance plus Q starts it all up.

Doors open at 8.30pm and admission is 19 euro with full bar and DJ till 2.30am afterwards.

xlantic said:
Mark Geary brings his singing talent to the Venue this Saturday night April 23rd.

Along with Mark, Gary Dunne is also in attendance plus Q starts it all up.

Doors open at 8.30pm and admission is 19 euro with full bar and DJ till 2.30am afterwards.

watch that q guy, he'll probably mess with the space-time continuum and end up headlining!

Wicker said:
that is an insane price.....
Good luck with getting even a handful of people in the door

i dunno
considering this place is in the blackened heart of suburbia, i wouldn't be surprised if people like my cousins (who have never ventured farther than terenure, ever) are filling this place up, even at retarded prices.

when yer consider it costs around 15 euro to get a taxi from town to rathfarnham, it might actually work out cheaper for a lot of heads. and it's on in ye olde Sarah Curren, which nodoubt holds some 'special memories' for the localoids.

andrew

Vinnie said:
Frame comes at a cost and right here is where you start paying.

i heard that some lad that played there was asked by the booker
"how much do you get paid to play in whelans?"
and he said something "eh 5 grand" or something. that's cool.
hahha

i probably have all the facts and figures wrong but the general jist of it was "make something up"

give us a tenner vinnie
andrew

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i dunno
considering this place is in the blackened heart of suburbia, i wouldn't be surprised if people like my cousins (who have never ventured farther than terenure, ever) are filling this place up, even at retarded prices.

when yer consider it costs around 15 euro to get a taxi from town to rathfarnham, it might actually work out cheaper for a lot of heads. and it's on in ye olde Sarah Curren, which nodoubt holds some 'special memories' for the localoids.

andrew

You're probably right...
Just very annoying to see such inflated prices for gigs like this.

I heard the same story except the lad was a motorbike, whelans was a puncture and five grand was a sexy mechanic.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i heard that some lad that played there was asked by the booker
"how much do you get paid to play in whelans?"
and he said something "eh 5 grand" or something. that's cool.
hahha

i probably have all the facts and figures wrong but the general jist of it was "make something up"

give us a tenner vinnie
andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back