madball tour (1 Viewer)

Natasha beddingfield! Sheeeiit... this thread needs rescued by the 'Hazard and Tyson.

evan_tyson.jpg
http://www.biohazard.com/images/photos/evan_pics/evan_tyson.jpg

I was watching Oz a couple of nights ago and Evan Seinfeld was on threatening to fuck somebody up. Brilliant! I think he's on death row or some shit too, or maybe just in solitary, either way he must be pretty mean.

if nothing else, this thread proves once and for all that edgers have the worst taste in music.

was it biohazard who beat up the bouncers in the tivoli about 13 years ago?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm ashamed to say I have two Biohazard records,I'm not ashamed to say I have them in the trade pile.

Cormcolash said:
I was watching Oz a couple of nights ago and Evan Seinfeld was on threatening to fuck somebody up. Brilliant! I think he's on death row or some shit too, or maybe just in solitary, either way he must be pretty mean.
He's a major character in two or three seasons. I have the whole thing on dvd. Such a wicked show.

u:m said:
was it biohazard who beat up the bouncers in the tivoli about 13 years ago?

twas indeed. My vinyl collection is feeble at the moment man. i have very little to trade with to be honest but I really want to pick up that record. Heres what i have, no doubt you arent interested in any of em..

Motorhead - No sleep till Hammersmith
Dead Kennedys - Moral Majority Live London 4th July 1982
Misfits - Brain Eaters Live LA 1982
Misfits - Evil Live II
Hell Is For Heroes - The Neon Handshake ( Red Vinyl)
Sick Of It All - Life On The Ropes
Sick Of It All - Built To Last
Danzig - Dirty Black Summer Single 12"
Agnostic Front - Cause For Alarm
Blood Or Whiskey - Cashed out on culture ( Green/Orange Vinyl)
Black Flag - My War
Dwarves - The Dwarves Must Die (White vinyl)
The Offspring - The Offspring
Dark Angel - Leaves Scars
Against Me! - Cavalier Eternal
Speeddealer Vs The Social Lepers - The Transatlantic Speed Trials ( 7" White Vinyl Split from bronx cheer records)

bombidol said:
twas indeed. My vinyl collection is feeble at the moment man. i have very little to trade with to be honest but I really want to pick up that record. Heres what i have, no doubt you arent interested in any of em..

Motorhead - No sleep till Hammersmith
Dead Kennedys - Moral Majority Live London 4th July 1982
Misfits - Brain Eaters Live LA 1982
Misfits - Evil Live II
Hell Is For Heroes - The Neon Handshake ( Red Vinyl)
Sick Of It All - Life On The Ropes
Sick Of It All - Built To Last
Danzig - Dirty Black Summer Single 12"
Agnostic Front - Cause For Alarm
Blood Or Whiskey - Cashed out on culture ( Green/Orange Vinyl)
Black Flag - My War
Dwarves - The Dwarves Must Die (White vinyl)
The Offspring - The Offspring
Dark Angel - Leaves Scars
Against Me! - Cavalier Eternal
Speeddealer Vs The Social Lepers - The Transatlantic Speed Trials ( 7" White Vinyl Split from bronx cheer records)
I'd have the motorhead and the two SOIA if you're not wanting them...

And what was the story with the lads and the tivoli?

NAr man i want em but i dunno if i want the Biohazard more :p Im on the lookout for Madball, Dwarves, Biohazard, Agnostic front, Sick Of It All records if anyones looking to shift some they dont want.

The BH gig is the stuff of myth and legend, our drummer was there and it happened something like this. There was a mosh pit and the bouncers were slapping the kids when they got too close to the front so BH stopped in the middle of a song and told the bouncer to stop. they started back up again and soon after the bouncer was slapping kids again. So Evan (i think) walked over and kicked the bouncer or some shit like that and then there was a mad riot. that could be all over the place but its what i was told happened

bombidol said:
The BH gig is the stuff of myth and legend, our drummer was there and it happened something like this. There was a mosh pit and the bouncers were slapping the kids when they got too close to the front so BH stopped in the middle of a song and told the bouncer to stop. they started back up again and soon after the bouncer was slapping kids again. So Evan (i think) walked over and kicked the bouncer or some shit like that and then there was a mad riot. that could be all over the place but its what i was told happened

something simmilar, as that was my 3rd gig ever. bouncers were hitting anyone croud surfing around the barrier. the lads from bh warned them repeatedly. then someone tried to stagedive, bouncer caught him threw him off stage, to the floor. ex guitatist bobby (?) jumped into the area where security were and smacked the bouncer in the head. other bouncers tried to intervene and some of the other bh guys got involved in ensueing melee. i saw evan kick a bouncer in the head from the stage..|..| btw emerald promotions were looking to bring bh over on their last tour, but they had a rediciouls guarantee, 4or5 grand:eek: .

Yeah i'd well beleive it. its probably more this tour around as they are calling it a day. this is their last album and last tour ever. I'd fucking kill to see them on their farewell tour though. especially since the new album is so fucking good. Bobby Hambell was a fucking nutcase

I remember headbangers balls were covering the 94 Donnington fest and Biohazard was telling everyone to come on stage so there was a big crowd invasion and the promoters cut the power mid-set, pretty funny. The in an interview at Dynamo, Evan was talking with MTV and saying stuff like "yo we're all the same, touch the screen we're all the same no matter what".

I saw em in 99 and 2001, they were already long past it by then but they played a frew classics which kept me happy. I'd defo check em out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back