MAD CONDUCTOR (reggae/hip hop/punk ex no ca$h) looking for irish tour (1 Viewer)

OK THEN WHATS HAPPENING HERE BARNEY? WHY DOES IT SAY ON MAD CONDUCTOR MYSPACE THAT THEY PLAY ST JOSEPHS COMMUNITY CENTRE ON THURS 14TH JUNE? i THOUGHT I HAD EM BOOKED TO PLAY COOLERA THAT DATE, IF YOU LOOK BACK THROUGH THIS THREAD IT SAYS THAT BACK IN FEBRUARY. sO WAHTS HAPPENING, IS IT SLIGO OR WEXFORD,I'D LIKE TO KNOW COS I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANY MORE TIME ON A GIG THAT NOT HAPPENING. AND IF IT NOT HAPPENING IN SLIGO, WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME IT WASNT?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHATS HAPPENING. OR WHATS ABOUT YOU LAMBSTOCK, YOU INVOLVED WITH THE DUBLIN DATE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON WITH THUR JUNE 14TH?
i'M GONNA LEARN HOW TO USE MYSPACE AND SEND EM A MESSAGE MESELF.
CHEERS jasper

i'll message them straight away and get back to ye

the reply i got...

"I'm totally confused but, I can tell you that this is what I know so far:

July 13th- I'm waiting on a confirmation for Clonmel but, I consider this date open still.

July 14th- From what I understand we are booked in Wexford at St. Josephs

July 15th- The Lower Deck in Dublin

July 16th- The Pavilion Bar in Belfast

July 17th- This date is open for us to be booked.

If for some reason someone wants to book us on another date, or if Wexford is actually happening or not, we are still down for the other open dates.

Fill me in when you find out what's up.

Thanks,

Chris "

well no reply from barney about this.
It pretty claer from mad conductor people they doing wexford on june 14th, so I'll wait to hear what barney says about it all, but from as of now I reckon theres no point in me continuing with putting em a gig on, so I wait to see waht Barney says, but I'm not gonna be working with him again on putting bands on.
I'm gonna keep this gig THURS JUNE 14TH going , as I've had the venue booked since february, so if theres any bands that want to play, I'd be looking fro 2 bands to replace mad conductor and 500 to a cage, I would prefer a ska type band, band thta most people can dance to, but it doesnt really matter.
what does matter is bring your backline, cos I havent got one, so bands bring thier own.
Hows this date for ROOSKY, yous were looking for gigs.
anyone else interested, get in touch.
cheers Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back