macbook white battery died (1 Viewer)

schmegeggin

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
the battery died on a 2 year old macbook, :confused::eek::confused: apple say it is not covered as it is a consumable product and don't have applecare, where is best and cheapest place to get battery in Ireland apart from mac store which will cost €129, I looked at ebay for $70 inc shipping

thanks
richard

Did you ring CompuB they might be able to help, they do all sorts of refurbs and might have what you need.

thanks, i did indeed and they quoted me the 129 for a new one although i did not ask about the refurb, but probably better to buy new but from the states or uk where it seems to be half price, annoying that we only got 2 years before it died.

the battery died on a 2 year old macbook, :confused::eek::confused: apple say it is not covered as it is a consumable product and don't have applecare, where is best and cheapest place to get battery in Ireland apart from mac store which will cost €129, I looked at ebay for $70 inc shipping

thanks
richard

I now need to replace the battery on my Powerbook G4 after 4.5 years. All of the batteries on eBay seem to be spurious copies for 30 and 40 euro.

Where did you buy the replacement in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back