Lynched 'Tour De France' photos (2 Viewers)

wierd sister

Website
Visit site
Just in case anybody was worried about us, we're having an absolutely terrific time here in the French Riviera, chomping onions and guzzling wine with the best of them. Here are some photos of recent escapades....its important that you view them in order, so click 'next' to see number two, and then click 'previous' twice to get to number three, working backwards from there.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286668879&idx=8
Au revoir chums!

nooly said:
only part of the scene that hasn't been dreaded yet. (hint: that was a pun - see if you can spot what it was)
Your bit at the back is looking more and more dread like every time I see you nooly ! :eek: :p !baggyyyy !ninjaaaa :) !ironyyy :eek: :D

Shorty said:
Your bit at the back is looking more and more dread like every time I see you nooly ! :eek: :p !baggyyyy !ninjaaaa :) !ironyyy :eek: :D
that's just split ends. i wash it with roger & gallet and brush it til it shines every time i have a shower.

mac warzonescum said:
I still prefer the "DRUG DEALERS DEALT HEAVY BLOW" which someone managed to sneak onto the front page of the Irish News a few years ago.

i saw 'Finger-in-dyke time for Kerr' on the front of the sports supplement the other day.

Were Probably going to be in Toulouse by the time Ye get down here, We,ll be there for two days, the 15th and 16th. The squat is at 9 rue de queven, and you can ring us at either 0616731405 or 0607019870 from anywhere in France, see you soon fuckos!

We are indeed fucked for life. If anyone chances upon the 'van gang' could they tell them to cop on and at least drive down to see us in St. Etienne on the 18th, we really miss our friends. And we have no way of getting up to Mo or K town on time.

How far south is St Etienne? Is it the one near Lyon? The Michelin map gave me about 6 towns by that name :confused: Too far if so I'll be in Brittany at the time

wierd sister said:
We are indeed fucked for life. If anyone chances upon the 'van gang' could they tell them to cop on and at least drive down to see us in St. Etienne on the 18th, we really miss our friends. And we have no way of getting up to Mo or K town on time.
Is that your last gig of the tour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back