Lucidity #5 out now etc... (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
hey just to let yis all know,

Lucidity #5 is out now, available from Red Ink (above flip in temple bar) and also off me at gigs etc. It's 44 pages, printed on recycled paper and with pieces on the ordeal of getting 26teeth removed and dentures fitted in the space of 7 months! a bit on the image of 'the saint' and 'the devil', why tea is da fuckin king and how i'm sick of zinesters spazzing on about coffee like aaron cometbus wannabes! and the various other doom and gloom that is associated with 'Lucidity' at this stage. Anyhoo it costs 1.50 (sorry bout the price but paper can be costly when it's posi)

email me at [email protected] if ya want a copy posted to ya or if ya have any other questions.

[QUOTE
(sorry bout the price but paper can be costly when it's posi)

.[/QUOTE]

Nice one Ed! recycled paper is the way forward, though im still against that word 'posi'.

im boycotting this zine for the anti coffee heresy that is within its pages. the next never thank a bogul shall be limited edition made from pages of recycled ed! ha ha only messing. good luk with it! :)

damnit people have already been hassling me about that piece, but all i'm saying is just start drinking tea for like a month, really really strong, leave it stew for a fair while, and you'll be changed man i tells ya!

and yeah dara i will leave my skin to you in my will for you to make several limited edition covers

spuded said:
damnit people have already been hassling me about that piece, but all i'm saying is just start drinking tea for like a month, really really strong, leave it stew for a fair while, and you'll be changed man i tells ya!

and yeah dara i will leave my skin to you in my will for you to make several limited edition covers
tea and coffee are NOT mutually exclusive.

Coffee makes me puke due to a youthful stomach ulcer thingy. Tea is the future. Also, coffee is so last century. Really liked the zine by the way. Fuckin public dentists.

this fuckin rules, seems that taking the first step to destroy the coffee zinester myth has opened the floodgates, c'mon lads and lassies we'll leg it down to bewleys this weekend and smash their coffee displays, bastids.

and thanks moose, yeah don't even get me started on public health care dentists, angry angry people :(

i like both tea and coffee. i drink tea with the teabag in til the last drop tho, so i never have tea if someone else is making it for me so as not to offend them by asking that the teabag be left in.

my favourite cold drinks would be 7up and disprin or andrews.

trev said:
i like both tea and coffee. i drink tea with the teabag in til the last drop tho, so i never have tea if someone else is making it for me so as not to offend them by asking that the teabag be left in.
use a teapot you fucking animal.

getting me a copy tomorrow.

DeAd_KeV said:
yes indeed.i was never a fan of tea before living with nev and co. in the tea and home and away house. but now i know..
did meadhbh not convert you to coffee?! late's an all dem fancy coffee drinks are for yuppy trend bags or whatever you call them, coffee is the mad note ........ tea is good too though, i couldn't pick!!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back