LTNT album OUT NOW! Free today! (1 Viewer)

Do it.

Its a great ablum.

And I'm not saying that cos we're mates & I heard it as it progressed, its truly a great album.

Reminds me in part of Harmacy or Sebadoh III where you have a pure pop hit followed by death metal.

Couldn't class it really. Its got Anthony's personality all over it.

before i heard it i was all "oh it'll be another large mound record" then i heard it and i was all "no, it's an anthony mackey record"

True. Deadly. Pick It Up has just about the best chorus I've ever heard.

Do it.

Its a great ablum.

And I'm not saying that cos we're mates & I heard it as it progressed, its truly a great album.

Reminds me in part of Harmacy or Sebadoh III where you have a pure pop hit followed by death metal.

Couldn't class it really. Its got Anthony's personality all over it.

i aggree with all of this. except that you're mates. he secretly hates you.

actually, secretly is a bit of a stretch.

1ae64e1b-5fdc-4f73-b8c4-4a845dc031f4.jpg

The freeness of this download is over. It may come back. Always there to stream away... getting more nice feedback on this. Nothing from "the press" yet.

had a listen to this yesterday. I thought it was excellent. It provided the first christmas song I've heard this year too.

Gonna give it another go now. Freeness of download or otherwise, I shall acquire a copy of this.

Good job.

Just had a look at the bandcamp stats. Sort of depressing that press types don't use a free download code. Also nothing brickwalls downloads like €5. Streaming is fairly consistent though and people are interested in buying physical goods which are about half gone.

Just had a look at the bandcamp stats. Sort of depressing that press types don't use a free download code. Also nothing brickwalls downloads like €5. Streaming is fairly consistent though and people are interested in buying physical goods which are about half gone.

are you tracking them with the codes? BLACKLIST.

Not really, I made a note of a who I sent a few of them to for following up and to avoid hassling people with codes two or three times. I didn't realise that bandcamp lets you know which codes have been used, even after using it for years, but it does.
Obviously there's no way of knowing if they opted to stream instead of downloading, something I would probably do.

Not really, I made a note of a who I sent a few of them to for following up and to avoid hassling people with codes two or three times. I didn't realise that bandcamp lets you know which codes have been used, even after using it for years, but it does.
Obviously there's no way of knowing if they opted to stream instead of downloading, something I would probably do.

See, in this scenario I would name & shame. I think most music journalists are too busy complaining about using their DRM crippled PlayMPE service to listen to albums of bigger artists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back