LOWER DECK, 24TH FEB. - FIGHTS + FIRES (ENGLAND) WITH ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Just getting this up now to hopefully avoid clashes, poster and more info to follow soon!

FIGHTS AND FIRES (Lockjaw Records)

Technical and melodic hardcore with rock/metal tinged riffs. These boys have been working hard touring on the hardcore/punk/metal circuit in the UK and Europe, should be a good show!

ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES ( Lockjaw Records)

Only the best hardcore punk band in Ireland! These hard working Galway lads never fail to deliver a powerful and energetic live set... even after a few cake shop stops!

Copied and pasted from Neil Lennon

Haha! Ya all i really needed to do was look at a calender like. Hope i have the right date booked for Ballina...

I think it's great having a load of gigs for the weekend, especially when they're not the same day as this one, haha! Anyway, this thread has been up since January, and as Dan says it's been booked longer than that, nothing I can do if people organise other things the same weekend. This one is the night before the election, so we can use it to start a revolution.

Here's the amusing poster:

CowanLives.jpg

I think it's great having a load of gigs for the weekend, especially when they're not the same day as this one, haha! Anyway, this thread has been up since January, and as Dan says it's been booked longer than that, nothing I can do if people organise other things the same weekend. This one is the night before the election, so we can use it to start a revolution.
yawn....
jasus i just said its going to be a busy weekend is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back