lovely double room in dublin 8 (the tenters) (1 Viewer)

carbide

there's a double room (for ONE person) going in the house i've just moved into - it's a big double, about southeast facing, bright, with bed and storage.

it's a 1920s-30s house in beautiful condition, quiet street, friendly older neighbours. there's a small garden at front and back, a big kitchen, a sitting room, a wee computer alcove (going spare), one bathroom with electric shower, a room occupied as a study, and three bedrooms in total. it's between cork street and clanbrassil street, about a 10-15 minute walk from stephen's green, 5 to christchurch, near tons of buses.

rent is €600 per month plus bills. the landlady is a sweetheart and is keeping the box room for occasional stays as she is not living in dublin. there's BT broadband right now that i haven't got working yet, would hope to get a wireless router soon, think there's NTL but i haven't investigated.

as whoever moves in would be more or less sharing with just me, it'd be great if i knew you at all, and nice if we could get along - i'm a fulltime student who works at home a bit, vegetarian, friendly, well capable of being a respectful housemate. the house needs to be kept well and isn't ok for parties, indoor smoking, lots of noise, etc, and a drama-free life would be good.

pm me for details - i don't have home internet so there may be time lag. cheers!

hello! just to say that this is still available - there's been some interest but none that have worked out yet. (er, and sorry for the original essay.)

just to clarify, the landlady's presence is likely mostly a transitional thing and is once weekly at most as she moves right now. this doesn't seem odd to me but i guess it bothers some people.

did i mention a lovely attic with lots of space? a handy bring centre across the road? a bizarre but beautiful view of st. patrick's over the top of warehouses? swell all round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back