lost shit (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
I lost a fecking blue shirt and a big sheet for the background visual stuff in the Village on Saturday night

I left a banjo behind and all, but Tim picked it up

how and ever, the shirt and sheet are still missing

did anyone find these

I went off to Pantone's gaff after and forgot all about the damn things. He, however, had lost his brain as a result of one too many caucasians (the drink, not the race).

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
here, what's in a caucasian?

2 parts vodka, one part Kaluah, or Tia Maria, top up with milk to taste, then shake it in the shaker with ice, then pour it, then drink it. mmmmmmm

Hag it is the best drink ever, its like getting wasted on the choclate milk left over from Coco Pops.

:) :) :)

I think you were gone by the time we arrived, and that was only 10 for I recall exchanging not two words with you all night

shame no one got around to making the waterfall of life cocktail buh...

ah for fuck sake, a poxy white russian? i thought it was something new. me ma's been feeding them to me from a bottle since i was 7!!!

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
ah for fuck sake, a poxy white russian? i thought it was something new. me ma's been feeding them to me from a bottle since i was 7!!!

i think if you use half 'n' half instead of milk it qualifies as a caucasian. ask the dude or el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing...

yeah, snaky full of that made-up american slang, tryin to make us think he's 'cool' and kind of american. he's totally full of it like.

here, look, the MAIN point is that PANTONE was out of his SKULL, all right?

therefore HE is the coolest kid on the block

much cooler than that hot dog relish lad

that stupid site doesn't have a listing for white russian. i wouldn't be surprised if you and snaky made that site just to prove you were actually drunk. total bullshit.

you assholes

I just answered the phone going "Helloo White Ru..." instead of our company name like I'm meant too, cause I was thinking about White Russians cause I was reading this and not paying attention to my job....

I bet Snaky uses Half n' Half just to pretend he's American

he listens to Lynrd Skynrd, drinking Half n' Half, with his Sneakers off, in the Den, coloring in his coloring book...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back