Looking for... (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
...bands in the vein of Feederz, Dead Kennedy's and Rudimentary Peni, not necessarily the same style of music or even punk bands but bands/musicians that play music with the same black wit and sarcasm/mysanthropy. Any suggestions?

All I think of is the minutemen but not sure they fit and you probably know them already anyway.

They are not misanthropic or black witted, but extremely sarcastic and take-the-piss bands: Jesus Skins and Jewdriver. Jesus Skins do complete take the piss christian oi and Jewdriver are a bunch of jews that do Skrewdriver covers. Really funny stuff.

Well, i longed to get these two bands off my chest :(

Plus, come on, a band of jewish kids doing Skrewdriver covers...how can ye resist?

Well, i longed to get these two bands off my chest :(

Plus, come on, a band of jewish kids doing Skrewdriver covers...how can ye resist?

Most people have heard/heard of Jewdriver at this stage, have you heard Black Fag or Satanic Threat?

...bands in the vein of Feederz, Dead Kennedy's and Rudimentary Peni, not necessarily the same style of music or even punk bands but bands/musicians that play music with the same black wit and sarcasm/mysanthropy. Any suggestions?

im sure you know nomeansno....
defo black wit can burn you some cds if you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back