Looking for bands and solo artists. (1 Viewer)

traybon.net

Website
www.traybon.net

Hi folks, my name is Eddy Crowley, I'm an artist and graphic designer who has set up www.traybon.net to profile bands and solo artists on the Irish music scene. I will be offering a free* optional graphic design service to artists signed up to the site, from early next year, in a format where I offer T-shirt, cap, record bag design etc. and put the merchandise into limited production for sale through the site, at gigs and via 3rd parties.
CD cover and logo design cost will vary for either graphic design work or lease of copyright on original artwork by me including graphic design for cover and layout.
The free profile will offer a page or pages on the site with links to other on-line media i.e. website, myspace, label etc. featuring top song and a forum for the band / solo artist, them as moderator.
The site is presently getting 3-400 hits per week and will be marketed from mid Jan 2007, when the shop interface is fully implemented.
If you are intrested in a free profile etc. please contact me at [email protected] and I will put the wheels in motion.
Cheers. Eddy.
*net profit from merchandise designed and put into limited production by traybon will be split 50/50 between the band and site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back