Looking for an Irish ska band. (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

to support French ska sensations LES SKALOPES (like a French version of Selector, complete with French Pauline Black!) when they play SLIGO ADELAIDE BAR THURS 19 TH APRIL.
Do cops and robbers (herbal jahs) still do gigs? I have lost contact for them.

Any suggestions welcome, cheers punks!

Re: Looking for a Irish ska band

Aggressors BC would be the best choice I reckon... they played with les skalopes at kippertronix in wales too the summer before last

Thanks Vin, for this exhaustive list! A lot of the bands I do know, soem I don't. What Im looking for is a ska band that don't want large gauarantee, as I have the gauarantee fro skalopes to achieve primarily, a sthey coming from france. So, for example I do know the Skazz and like them, but cant pay what they ask for as well as paying skalopes. cos it wouldnt be achievable in the great metropolis of Sligo.
Thanks for the shout mate

yeah, sorry teacher, I know the grammer was incorrect, but once it was posted , I don't know how to edit. plus I'm a shit typist, so that's how grammatical error probably first occurred, but really I do know how to spell quite properly and proper grammer. I will try not to make same mistake again, please don't give me lines!!!

Not sure with their work commitments that thurs in sligo would be feasible for them. Also have them in mind for later in year. Thansk for suggestion anyways Wah, cheers

Section 4 or these lads from Galway:

http://violinsisnottheanswer.bandcamp.com/
Section 4 don't seem to be able to make it to sligo, gigs been lined up for them before that fell through, so I leave it until when they ask again for a gig, I will sort it out.

As for Violins, they not really within the ska genre, which is what I'm looking for. And have offered them a gig on different date, waiting for them to confirm.
thanks for your suggestions anyways Dragon

Must try harder
I will try, honestly, and already am since your first comment - I'm even being aware of apostrophe's now. Are you in the staff room now, mid morning coffee and fags?? I'm gonna purloin the javelins from the sports department and throw them across the river, that sports teacher, Sparky, is a right wanker, banned me from javelin for throwing one into Jason Horner's leg - it was a case of sticking him first before he did me, so I claim self defence. His mum was actually alright about it & they didn't press charges

I'm fucking the hot geography teacher Ms. Moignahan that all you kids fantasize over, from behind in the staff toilet. Thats just how I roll during breaktime.

Grammar mistakes are punk as fuck but I fixed the thread title anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back