FRench Ska Punks Les Zeclopes Sligo 20th May (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

SUNDAY MAY 20TH, ADELAIDE BAR SLIGO, an excellent night ,once again, of top quality French ska, this time from the amazing LES ZECLOPES from CAEN. A great ska band including brass section, LES ZECLOPES add a touch of street punk anthems to their sound creating a hybrid dance monster of unstoppable catchiness and skanking tunes, a joie de vivre; a raucous good time band making good time music for good time folks - see you down the front !!
Support comes from an exciting new Sligo band NOH IDEA, made up of local musicians from Sligo town & county. They formed recently in the last 6 months and have been rehearsing a set of classic punk covers from the 70's, including tracks from Lou Reed, Sex Pistols, XRay Spex, Wire and The Clash, to name but a few. This being their first gig, make sure to give them a big hand for getting up and doing something. Yay.
Look, ok I promise I will get another band in as well, but I have to tell you, EXCUSES will be playing, at the request of our visiting French cousins I may add. I do try not to put Excuses on at every Sligo gig, I know there's only so much a person can reasonably take, but that's the way it goes sometimes. If you're bored you can always go upstairs and have a cup of tea, put yer feet up for 20 minutes, watch the sport on the big screen, maybe they might have some scones & jam left over from the afternoon tea sessions, ask, you may be pleasantly surprised. So being all relaxed with tea and cakes, you can then go mental to the iridescent sounds of NOH IDEA! Gwan, go for it!!!!
Doors 9pm, first band 9.30pm, entry 8 euros, wot a bargin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back