looking for a last minute band and mad graham on tv (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
havign trouble findign a band to fill last slot on next fridays smears / pvsions / kingston soundsystem gig in bohs - june 20th - anyone available?

pm me ta

also did anyone see mad graham from brum - sang with dread messiah at harry callaghan weekend- on the final of the apprentice ?? the things you see on tv!

havign trouble findign a band to fill last slot on next fridays smears / pvsions / kingston soundsystem gig in bohs - june 20th - anyone available?

pm me ta

also did anyone see mad graham from brum - sang with dread messiah at harry callaghan weekend- on the final of the apprentice ?? the things you see on tv!

He was over in dublin at the weekend doing some exhibition or other.Had a few pints with him but he did'nt mention any TV stuff.Told me he had Phil Jupitus standing on his chest while he lay on a bed of nails after he was on Never mind the Buzzcocks tho!!

He was over in dublin at the weekend doing some exhibition or other.Had a few pints with him but he did'nt mention any TV stuff.Told me he had Phil Jupitus standing on his chest while he lay on a bed of nails after he was on Never mind the Buzzcocks tho!!

i seen him on never mind the buzzcocks alright, mad !!! didnt see him on the apprentice was on but i was walking in and out of the room not paying attention to it, must ask the missus she was watching it, what was he at on it anyway

if theres stil a slot left at hthe fri 20th bohs gig the dubtones are available. just gotta hear back from stanto our drummer but should be okay.

good stuff lads - and bohs is the site of stantos famous pool match vs jimmy white so he'll be at home there anyway- will message you details on my space.

pretty sure stantos in paris until thursday anyway, i forgot to reply to ye on myspace the other day conor sorry about that, up to me balls in sorting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back