london calling... (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

..hey shiters..I'm off to london this weekend anyone know anything cool that's on? also where is the best place to change money ???the euro is so bad at the mo against the sterling I wanna get as good a deal as possible.
Yours captain langer.

I've been told this place:

http://www.crobar.co.uk/

is pretty cool, but I've never been there myself.

Latex lizzie said:
..hey shiters..I'm off to london this weekend anyone know anything cool that's on? also where is the best place to change money ???the euro is so bad at the mo against the sterling I wanna get as good a deal as possible.
Yours captain langer.

If it's Bear bars you're after, XXL is one of the best! It's massive (literally!), three arches packed full with large, burly men! Great for an extended saturday night, goes on till 5 or 6 in the morning. Watch out for one of the biggest darkrooms in a club EVER! Pricey enough in, though, you're talking £10 Sterlings. Word to the wise, however, buy your poppers in Camden markets, 2 bottles for a fiver, they'll rip you off in the clubs.

XXL,
The Arches,
51 -53 Southwark Street,
London Bridge, SE1
From London Bridge Tube Station, take the Borough High Street Exit and walk straight towards Bridge Road. Walk for approx 300 yards down Southwark Street until you see the Union Car Park on your left, walk straight through the car park and you're there.

...unless you're a disco bunny, in which case I'd suggest Heaven, down by Embankment.

Latex lizzie said:
Yours captain langer.
Here Gav...did I see you playing bass for Lionel Richie at the Meteor awards or am I just starting to hallucinate you?

"I love horses, best of all the animals
I love horses, they're my friends! "

thats a fucking wicked ad.

me and s.t. were singing the theme tune for weeks after.

herv said:
"I love horses, best of all the animals
I love horses, they're my friends! "

thats a fucking wicked ad.

me and s.t. were singing the theme tune for weeks after.
What ad would this be now? I like ads.

I was there last weekend and am now broke... but by jaaaaysus the london ladies are hot... camden market is a great place to waste a few hours... the ladies are really hot there too... when you get there, buy 2 things... a copy of time out and an A-Z and yer sorted... also, if your into the modrin aaaaarit thing, visit the Saatchi Gallery, one of the best experiances of my life was the couple of hours i spent there last sunday morning...

There's a Croatian band called Pipschips&videoclips on in the Spitz near Liverpool Street station on Friday night. Some singer/songwriter on there on Saturday and then something like 7 hours of funk and Afro Celtic stuff on Sunday (sounds taxing).

You could check out the Red Rose club on the Seven Sisters road. Pawel and Merzbow were playing there last November.

Here's a streetmap!:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530840&y=186402&z=0&sv=N7%207QG&st=PostCode&lu=N&tl=red%20rose%20club%20(the)%20-%20sonomu&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Ian said:
...the Saatchi Gallery, one of the best experiances of my life was the couple of hours i spent there last sunday morning...
the ladies there must have been hot! hot! hot!

oooh er!

saucy!!!

tellin yih bayiz... dem hot ladies in the london...

here, tell yiz what was mad buh... in Hethrow they have all these armed guards now with automatic sub machine guns... no shit just look at sky news... but in anyways buh, i was coming out of a wh smith at the airport where an armed guard was scouting around outside being all robocop and stuff, god can only imagine what theme tune he had playing in his head... well, he wasent looking at where he was going and tripped over an abandoned luggage trolly, he went all frank spencer for about 3 seconds before he righted himself but not before his uzi gun was pointing right into the face of the old fart just leaving the gents... it would have been hilarious on kirstys home vih joes, but in real life it was just plain scary... if say yer man was glad it happened after he went to the jacks...

yeah, I "purchaced" a "magazine" for the "flight"... getting rid of the last of my "sterling"

speaking of shitting it

Once, I was in a shopping center in Glasgow, and it was basically a big square glass building with a central open courtyard, and I looked out into said courtyard as I was wandering aimlessly along, and a Centurion MBT was sitting there with its turret tracking so that its main 105mm gun was pointed straight at me.

Re: london calling... stig & usagi

oi oi ... after 4 wicked night playing in ireland ( cheers to all that came / danced and hollered!!!) STIG & USAGI are playing the dublin castle in camden town this sat....come see em! we`ll put you on the guest list if you email: [email protected]

Hey gav,

I'm in London now, well, in Kew, doing my silly map thing.

We're going to the Tate Modern to see the Weather Project thing tomorrow afternoon, so if you're around, show up or something. Think we're meeting there around 2 ish or something.

I'm off up to Cambridge this evening and then down to Brighton tomorrow evening, but if you feel like looking at weather, that's where we will be.

Yours in cartographic ecstasy,
Jane

jane said:
Hey gav,

I'm in London now, well, in Kew, doing my silly map thing.

We're going to the Tate Modern to see the Weather Project thing tomorrow afternoon, so if you're around, show up or something. Think we're meeting there around 2 ish or something.

I'm off up to Cambridge this evening and then down to Brighton tomorrow evening, but if you feel like looking at weather, that's where we will be.

Yours in cartographic ecstasy,
Jane

here jane...

when your at that weather thingum, make sure you lie down on the floor... close your eyes for a bit... open them... ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...

you'll see what i mean...

'smazin

ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back