Liverpools strikeforce for next season (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
So 'Nando' (don't think he deserces an affectionate nickname really) is going to Valencia, and hopefully that fuckwit Cisse will be packing his bags to France soon. That'll leave Crouch, Fowler and possibly this Kuyt lad. I think Benitez will need to bring in a fourth goalscorer myself. Unless Fowler has a glory days season in the sun, we'll be relying on Mr Gerrard to perform miracles again.

I like the word strikeforce.

it's not promising is it? always hearing these reports that benitez is "enquiring" about strikers from the smaller la liga clubs and then being put off when the price jacks up... liverpool are always going to be tight with money - especially after the cisse debacle - but clubs are always going to ask them for more. i don't know if he'll go in for kuyt. hopefully won't get duped by some world cup flash-in-the-pan like diouf.

jesus lads its early days. he's packing off the dross to buy some new strikers, as should be bleedin obvious. he has three whole months to do so, so hold your fire.

Be the Hokey said:
jesus lads its early days. he's packing off the dross to buy some new strikers, as should be bleedin obvious. he has three whole months to do so, so hold your fire.

I'm not firing, just interested to see how much money we can generate from offloading the misfirers.

ok, fair point. yeah, not much i'd imagine, but really i think just having to spend on strikers is feasible and i think he can generate enough additional sponds to buy one solid striker (provided they'll come, which is a big if, it pains me to admit) and one up-and-coming.
i trust him to come up with the goods though.

there are a few clubs in for Kuyt now though, shite bags like Newcastle and Villa I think, they have money to burn the bastards (newcastle seem to anyway).
I like Gudjohnson a lot too, him and a poacher, some little Rushie/Fowler type lad who just seems to get the ball in the box all the time. Someone with the much sought after 'clinical finish'- I'd take horsehead off Fergies hands if he was goin. He could really do the business for us with crosses comin in fron Gonzalez and Gerrard. He scored most of his goals off balls from the wing from Beckham (I think)?

just cos benitez hasn't dropped round to your gaff for a cup of tea to discuss his summer transfer targets with you, doesn't mean it's doom and gloom time. the rumour mill will mill away, there's a massive shop window on this summer, the world cup is almost like a jobs fair, and if rumours are to be believed rafa just signed a new contract. whihc would mean that he's been promised wanga to spend. he'll get at least 20 mil, plus there's income from cisse, nando, traore, la tallec, mellor and possible sinama to spend. a couple of strikers would be rare (i'd like to keep sinama tho) but we need a few other players too. we have about 17 first teamers of any competance or expierience... and one of them is djimi. there's also word of kewell being tossed oout to fund someone else.... i'd say defoe would be a good bet to come in, maybe pennant at 3.5 mil, and then fabioaurelio from valencia has been talked about for months now. and danilel alves from seville... except they've uped their price to 20 mil or something.

anyway, rafa seems to know what he's doing. show him this thread tho...

I concur
anyone who Robbie Keane can keep out of the team cant be that good.
Any word on Wright-Phillips, havent heard anythin about where he is goin in a while

pennant is shit , so is kewell waste of fucking time
dump him on his hole

fowler will score loads of goals next season
no doubt

aguero ? from independiente is goin to atletico di madridico

time to splash the bonzzolex
i reckon toni will go to milan now
i ahvent seen enough of kuyt
jermaine d is far from shite
hes not liverpool good tho'
did fernando torres leave yet ? arsenal were sniffin
as much as I hate horseface he would be ideal , animal player
of equine faced predatory goal machine bollock sniffer

im happy with crouch fowler and one more good goalscorer
I'd like to see big fat ronaldo on loan for a season too

Hopefully rafa gets kuyt. If he doesn't, it looks like it'll be either deffo or bent, who'll both cost way more than they're worth. Don't know if feyenoord are gonna let kuyt go now though seeing as they've sold Kalou to chelsea

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back