Left For Dead (uk) and Rasta Knast ( Ger) Irish tour - May bank holiday - details (1 Viewer)

hey whoever did the dublin poster - can you change the details - hooligan ARE NOT INVOLVED WITH EXCUSES - Paul played bass fro them for about 4 gigs - so if you wouldnt mind blacking that out - thanks very much. and as for the setting off sirens bit....????

Never noticed the band description before haha.

clarification posted on boards Jasper

"just to clarify - the person doing that poster made an honest mistake, Hooligan ( Dave, JP etc) have no current link with either SOS or Excuses.

Dublin gig will be great , small venue but lovely beers and good for a thursday night! twill be packed like a punk gig should be but there's a lovely bar as well to hang out in as well!"

and there aint no sligo flier yet - i not done oit yet.
but details are - obviously LEFT FOR DEAD & RASTA KNAST, plus support by DIRGE & EXCUSES MON 2ND MAY THE TRADES CLUB CASTLE STREET SLIGO DOORS AT 7PM ENDS BY 10PM (ish) NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN VENUE ALL AGES WELCOME 5 EUROS ENTRY
cheers Jasper

Looking forward to this.

Next weekend - really looking forward to it, especially the two gigs for Found On the Floor, we have been practicing loads lately so will be great to gig.

Dublin gig this thursday

The pub is basically at the very end of capel street, the parnel street end, theres a map here

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/o-byrnes-beverage-house-dublin

its pretty small but nice pub

the times will be something like

hooligan 830 - 900
left for dead - 9.15 - 1015
rasta knast 10.30 - 1130
putrefaction 1145 - 12.15

putrefaction last as they are noisy bastards :cool:

your support appreaciated

Tour starts tonight in dublin, two bands arrived yesterday and there was a lovely drinking affair in the gaff in wexford last night, lovely down to earth people up for the session and both totally determined to rock out over the next few days - going to be great!

k...loved the venue...
Missed Hooligan :(
I had a daytime session and only woke at 9 :(
out of the 3 remaining bands Putrefaction were the best...yes I' allowing that they are crusty but I cannae Lie!
Cops outside cut short final bands last 3 songs...no wonder why 62.5% of the Irish population hates cops...they are splintering an already fragile Punk scene :|

German drummers need to learn to survive without a stool....

Just a couple of cops fishing around outside

enjoyed last night, Cork tonight, then new ross on saturday - come down!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Again title?

btw the vocalist reminds me of a cleaned up Jasper and a cross with Hugh Cornwall too. !gloat

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back