Leeds United £50m in debt (1 Viewer)

thickaspigshit

Website
Visit site
Yeeees,

Stand up and wear your crown Sir Peter of Ridsdale. Thousands of people in yorkshire and mank-chester salute your hard work and devotion to fuckin the shit up at a proper tin pot club.

We all hate...etc

Leeds like made losses of nearly 1 million euro (€952,000)a week according to the irish times yesterday

which for any business is just really terrible

they are close to going into administration and when they get relegated this season, they will go into administration i think

as their is no way i see for them to get out of debt if they are relegated

I know its tragic. To think theyve sold all these 'players' and theyre still without a paddle.

I bet David O leary doesnt get invited back much!

Dont panic we had the same situation about 3 years ago. Now we're in the 2nd division, its great fun, you get to play in these really small grounds and you are never the underdog!!!

O'Leary linked with return to Elland Road

O'Leary linked with return to Elland Road
Last updated: 13-11-03, 09:41

David O'Leary has been linked with a shock return as Leeds United manager after reportedly falling out with Aston Villa chairman Doug Ellis.

According to reports in the British press this morning, O'Leary's relationship with Ellis is on the verge of collapse just six months after the Dubliner was handed the job.

A series of disagreements over missed transfer targets and lack of funds is reported to have quickly driven a wedge between the pair.

Moves for Brett Emerton, Paul Robinson and Kevin Philips were vetoed by the club and O'Leary's bid to take Mikael Forsell on loan also fell by the wayside, sparking rumours of unrest and dissatisfaction behind the scenes. With Nottingham Forest boss Paul Hart apparently ruling himself out of the running for the Elland Road vacancy, O'Leary has emerged as one of the leading contenders and bookies favourtie, with Ladbrokes quoting him as low as 4-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back