least funny people 4evah (2 Viewers)

aoboa said:
Are there any decent Irish commedians?

ed byrne,at times.dylan moran,at times.no no-one really that great.yes tommy tiernan is well overrated but he used to be good, so at least that's better than people who are embarrassingly unfunny and annoying

actually yeah, Dylan MORE-ann is deadly - all louche and tousled and drunk.

hermie said:
ed byrne,at times.dylan moran,at times.no no-one really that great.yes tommy tiernan is well overrated but he used to be good, so at least that's better than people who are embarrassingly unfunny and annoying

dudley said:
i always hated russell brand until a couple of days ago, when i saw him on jonathon ross, and he was great.
That's funny, I always liked him until I saw him on Jonathan Woss. petercookwannabecockknocker.

hermie said:

I've never seen Ed Byrne being funny.

hermie said:

like ed byrne??

god, he's so bad he fades into complete obscurity a couple of seconds after Ive seen him. He's not even worth getting annoyed about.

What were you thinking hermie!?:eek:

jonathan ross
ed byrne
the entire cast from two pints of lager and a packet of crisps
ardal o hanlon (good as dougal and nothing else)
chris rock
lisa kudrow
jimmy carr

the 2 dunbelievables !cheezy

cast and writers of trailer park boys !cheezy!cheezy

harry hill !cheezy!cheezy!cheezy

Seen ed byrne at reading in 99 and he was outstanding, on top form. He'd loads of really good material and his timing was brilliant. Then he cut his hair and did the cassidys and has been shite/come across as a tosser ever since. Which is a real shame.

Went to see dylan moran and tommy tiernan in cork in about... 98 maybe? Brilliant, both of them. Tommy Tiernan was always very good until he started this shouting bullshit. Then he was fairly good. His last dvd was terrible though.

Oh and it bears mentioning that in about 1987 my brother, for god knows what reason, bought a Kevin Macaleer video (Turn It On) which was very very pants, but we watched it 50 times anyways. Got free tickets to see him around 2002 and he did the same set word for word. And it was even less funny.

Brian Conniffe said:
dylan moran great.
tommy tiernan godawful.

whats to dislike about trailer park boys though?

trailer park boys is the most excrutiatingly unfunny annoying show ever. in fact its so bad i award it three cheeses : !cheezy!cheezy!cheezy

my vitriol comes in part from having friends and a boyfriend who *love* it and i've had to suffer through several episodes while thay fall around laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back