Lead Singer available (1 Viewer)

Jennywren

Hey ! I've a really good voice and need to let it outtttt!I've been in cover bands before singing and playing everything from The Pixies - Christy Moore.Would love the chance to start up again.I've also got some of my own material .So if anyones auditioning let me know! Thanks a Mill xox

Hi there.

Are you still looking to join/form a band?
I'm an experienced guitarist from Dublin and I'm working on songs with a bass player.
We're into The Raconteurs, Spiritualised, Q O T S A, Neil Young, The Byrds, Beatles et al.

If you're still available,drop us a line.
Cheers

Yep I'm still available.Sorry hadn't checked this in a while.

Hey! We're based in wicklow, and are looking to start a covers/wedding band to make some cash!! At the minute we have one guitar, bass and drums. We are also looking for a keyboard player.
Let me know if you are interested!!

hi my name is derek o mahony i play bass in a rock band based in dublin we are looking for a singer who gets what we do we have a unique sound and we dont think we have heard a band like us love to hear from you cheers derek!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there we are a band based in Kildare playing technical progressive music we are looking for a vocalist that is not specifically into the same music as we are doing to try an have a different element to what we do.
the music would be somewhere between Tool, Opeth, Dream theatre (without the cheese) The who and sikth.
If you have no idea who any of these bands are your might be perfect =)
We have our own rehearsal/ recording studio in Kildare
if you are interested please contact me at [email protected]

cheers
Barney

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back