LAZYBIRD GIGS QUESTION (1 Viewer)

ha ha ha ha ha ha. :D

but seriously, how did lazybird end up being the best club ever? small room, no backline. christmas lights and a bandy mixer! lo-fi is the way forward, learn by experience.

next time you hear someone saying "oh man, i'm putting together this amazing festival gig thing, loads of cool bands... stalls, djs.... it's going to be fucking deadly." just shake your head at them and go "nah... you don't know what you're talking about mate. tsk. *snigger*"

and then when you're walking away from them, turn on your heal and shout after them "hey dude, how much is the venue costing you? how about posters? BREAKING EVEN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

cool.

Was only there once, to play, and it was amazing. I walked in, and it was so black and small. Loved it immediately. Like Fred Zeppelins here in Cork. Only with better bands.
So I hear David Grubbs is coming. That's a bit big for such a small room. Invite only?!?!

mangler said:
Was only there once, to play, and it was amazing. I walked in, and it was so black and small. Loved it immediately. Like Fred Zeppelins here in Cork. Only with better bands.
So I hear David Grubbs is coming. That's a bit big for such a small room. Invite only?!?!
first come first served

here, i've never seen grubbs before. is he very grubby? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha :) hooray for fridays.

nEiLo said:
yeah was thinking that it would be a bit small for Grubbs but what the hell... it will be better than seeing him anywhere else... hope Grubbs doesn't mind...
we squezz em in for corsanoflaherty no problems

brian/heathons said:
Yep I think so.Willy said on the 27th of june i think

Well, 26th, actually (The 27th is a Monday), but yeah, Oak are down for that date, along with this Duck Duck Grey Duck bunch from the US.

The CD Willie gave me by DDGD was a bit fucked, and I could only listen to a couple tracks off of it, but it sounded good. Unfortunately, I'll be at Glastonbury and will miss the gig. Hope it goes well for everyone concerned.

Paul

Isnt it one guy who performs with a puppet or am I mixing that up with someone else?
photon said:
Well, 26th, actually, but yeah, Oak are down for that date, along with this Duck Duck Grey Duck bunch from the US.

The CD Willie gave me by DDGD was a bit fucked, and I could only listen to a couple tracks off of it, but it sounded good. Unfortunately, I'll be at Glastonbury and will miss the gig. Hope it goes well for everyone concerned.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back