• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
It's at times like this i wish i was somewhere there was some shit worth stealing. Not much joy in making away with 400 disposable antistatic wrist straps.

G'luck now and don't forget to close the door on the way out.

I remember my last day at my last job, been over a year now.

When I left Eircom, I sent an email with the words "See you in hell, candy-boys" to every motherfucker in the company.

Fucking candy-boys.

All done. Had avoided the canteen all day so as not to have some shitty card presentation thing, walked around the corner to go to lunch and everyone from the company was standing there. Eek! Said thanks, got a nice few jibes in at the bosses, got a card and ran for the door. Home free now! Aaaaah, good times.

Just got my P45, so tempted to stuff my jocks with wrist straps and make for an exit.

So, yo, send them to the same address as the dvd yeah? You can keep the jocks though (unless they're really cool - but you should prob wash them first).

God I love leaving jobs. I ended up working like a madman on the last day of my second last job though - work finishes at 5.30 usually but didn't get out for at least an hour after that. Jaysus the whole day was really stressful.

And now I'm back here again ... I still haven't quite figured that one out.

My best last day at work was from one of my first jobs. I'd been working in a physio clinic so on my way out I stole a load of brand new (really nice) fluffy bath sheets, enough sports injury tape for my rugby team, a pack of biros, and uhm, a bottle of ultrasound gel (just because I could).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back