Ladies with hair (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter The
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

The

.... I need advice on a ridiculously intensive conditioner. I have recently realised that the hair (only on the right side of my head funnily) is having a nervous breakdown, completely dry and crazy looking. Nothing is working , just got it cut, that didn't help.

some l'oreal stuff, it comes in an orange bottle with some guff about 'dry, coarse, rebellious hair' on it, leave on for a few minutes and away you go.

steer clear of all the overpriced lying products in pharmacies, supermarkets and hairdresser supply shops.
get yr ass down to one of the afro-carribean hair shops, like on parnell street for much better, cheaper stuff.
after years of wrestling with my frizzball and wasting a fortune on serums, leave-in conditioners, hair masks etc i found a product called 'hair shiner'. I have to say my hair has never looked better! and it's only 4 quid for a shampoo sized bottle. it's clear and looks like serum. and smells 'exotic'.
i used to buy 'hair food' from these shops but it's really heavy like a wax. grand if you have short hair but it made my long hair look really dead.

paramour said:
steer clear of all the overpriced lying products in pharmacies, supermarkets and hairdresser supply shops.
get yr ass down to one of the afro-carribean hair shops, like on parnell street for much better, cheaper stuff.
after years of wrestling with my frizzball and wasting a fortune on serums, leave-in conditioners, hair masks etc i found a product called 'hair shiner'. I have to say my hair has never looked better! and it's only 4 quid for a shampoo sized bottle. it's clear and looks like serum. and smells 'exotic'.
i used to buy 'hair food' from these shops but it's really heavy like a wax. grand if you have short hair but it made my long hair look really dead.

This is very true. I discovered the joys of afro hair products when I lived in Birmingham and I've never looked back!

Using coconut oil as a pre-wash conditioner is good too.

37109.jpg

Right... it came across as sarcastic, but I'm being honest. It's called Frizz eze and it's from John Freida. You get it in a small, clear plastic bottle - with one of those push-down taps.
Apply it just after you wash your hair, when it's still wet. And your frizz will vanish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back