ladies urninals (2 Viewers)

shidheat

Solutions
lady piss said:
PRESS RELEASE
Female urinals at Electric Picnic

Feb 21st 2006

The Electric Picnic is taking care of female concert-goers this year by providing female urinals at the boutique music festival in Stradbally.

Everyone knows that the worst element of any festival is the long queues for portaloos that are often too awful to even consider sitting on. The Electric Picnic will be the first in Ireland to provide female urinals in a bid to cut loo queues and offer women a more time efficient & hygienic option to portaloos.

Female urinals for girls will be used in association with P-Mates. The unique and original P-Mate enables woman to pee while standing upright. The P-Mate is a small conical device made out of leakproof, firm and reliable material and is used by girls to enable pee-ing standing upright. It is then instantly disposed of; it is environmentally friendly, fully recyclable material.

At Electric Picnic ladies will be able to walk into an enclosed girls-only urinal, pick up a P-Mate and go! No queues, no waiting around for your turn, no fuss.
Female urinals are just one of the many new facilities that will be provided at the festival this year.

http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html
newpack.gif

bg_intro.jpg

strangely arousing. The golden shower implications alone are mind-boggling.

Damon_Kind said:
Whats the male equivalent?

ie. Something to make us piss like girly-girls?

It's called "sitting down to pee"

perhaps you're familiar with this highly complex and physically demanding manoeuvre?

Damon_Kind said:
Whats the male equivalent?

ie. Something to make us piss like girly-girls?

or else doing a "silence of the lambs"
and pissing all down the back of your legs

i know someone who was witness to a "silence of the lambs" at a 21st before.. on a stage, infront of grannys and everything

Quite possibly THE most unladylike product i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I wonder whether this was a mans design? They could very well become collectors items in the very near future......unused....

2Tone said:
Quite possibly THE most unladylike product i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I wonder whether this was a mans design? They could very well become collectors items in the very near future......unused....

they could have, at the very least, made it the shape and colour of a real penis

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back