La La! (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
hres a tip!

Why not shit in the bath, cover yourself in said excreta and get a friend to take a photograph

shit.jpg

beats doin' nothing'

Done and done!

My latest plan, which deals with the increasing mess in my house, which is now so neglected, I'll have to do my laundry in geological time, is to put up a sign that says "FRANZIX BEKKIN STOODEEO IN HEEER", and just watch the money roll in (filth).

It's that or an Arts Council Grant.

Anyway, I just thought of La La, and her fabulous advice when I was having a good old rant in my head, and I thought I'd express my appreciation.

Where would you shit first?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
The bathroom. Maybe smear it on the walls of a cubicle. It seems to them like just a little isolated vandalism, but it's just the beginning...

Ah, like firing a warning shot, or the faecal equivalent of rubber bullets?

I like your style.

I'm thinking of developing a board game based on Cluedo, called Doodo, in which players are to identify the various dirty protests.

"RSJ did it in the bathroom with a baby wipe because of capitalism."

"Jane did it in the common room with a map because of the space-time continuum and its resultant injustices."

Etc.

You in or what? Development meeting this week. Just follow the brown trail.

hi jane.
sorry i didnt reply until now; geographical time differences an all.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyway im sorry to hear that you were having one of those "shit absolutely EVERYWHERE" days.

if your gripe is with your boss, go into his office, stand on his desk, and shit absolutely EVERYWHERE all over it.

im gonna check out that cute animal link right away
:)

just did it......OH MY GOD. jane, you're the bestest.

judanne_copy.jpg

My gripe isn't with my boss, it's just with my workload and the stupidness of the space-time continuum that means I don't have enough hours.

Haven't even been able to post on Thumped lately, though it's not like I've given up dossing on the internet entirely.

Cute Overload is the best thing ever. Did you see Panda Dog?

no jane i havent seen panda dog yet because i've been melting all day at the CUTENESS OF THE BUNNY RABBITS.

i swear, i will never work again. it's the best site in the world. i owe you one, i really do.

(what's a panda dog?)

i did and i'm half crying half giggling because i simply cannot bear the cuteness of it all. this website = my new favourite thing to do in work

Back on topic people!

Secret alco-shitter: hiding deposits of shit where no-on will look for later use, back of closets, under sofa cushions, in the cistern etc...

Did you ever read Bruce Robinson's The Peculiar Memoirs of Thomas Penman? Lots of covert shite-ing in it. Absolutely everywhere.

And absolutely brilliant. Don't do what I did and read it on a plane, or everyone will think you're having seizures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back