KYLESA. fri july 17. crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 124
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 9
Didnt enjoy last time I saw them but this was awesome. Real nice selection of songs and Set the Controls was stunning. Good times.

Also last album is the best!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not my footage, I just seen it elsewhere and thought I'd post it. It's someone who uses the moniker hand job films.

Not my footage, I just seen it elsewhere and thought I'd post it. It's someone who uses the moniker hand job films.

As far as I know that's a Talbot brother, not sure which one. They go to all u:m gigs and usually do good videos and pic's. I don't think they are on thumped, but if they were, they'd be main boarders.

On a side note- Pints were a full euro cheaper in the main hall than in the room where the bands played. 4 euro pints on the south side, hence my wobbliness directly after the gig.

As far as I know that's a Talbot brother, not sure which one. They go to all u:m gigs and usually do good videos and pic's. I don't think they are on thumped, but if they were, they'd be main boarders.

On a side note- Pints were a full euro cheaper in the main hall than in the room where the bands played. 4 euro pints on the south side, hence my wobbliness directly after the gig.

Some people in the main bar were charging a fiver and some a fourer... I asked the fiver lad how much all the pints of lager were and he said 5... I made sure to stay away from him, my doley pint count was totally out of whack after that shite

i got charged six euro for a bottle of budvar in the main bar. Six!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back