Kontakt 2 in host sequencer (cubase sx3) (1 Viewer)

jimmybreeze

Hey.I want to have a single instance of Kontakt running in Cubase,as Im using more instruments than is possible to use with multiple instances of Kontakt> I thought I could set up a new multi with all my instruments in Kontakt,Then set each seperate midi channel in Kontakt and Cubase,but.....it ends up being the same instrument playing each part.
Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

uh, if i remember, you want to run kontakt as a plug in on each track, not through instruments panel

Cheers Dudley,I initially had it as a plug in on each (hit f11,and just loaded it into each slot),the selected it as the output on each track,but there was dfd problems after about 6 tracks on 6 seperate instruments,and It just switched the audio engine off.Bah

well, i imagine that kontakt is fairly memory hungry, so i can imagine you not gettingg away with that many instances of it running. might have to render them as wavs every once in a while, though keep your source file and reimport it whenever you need it?

right,seems it was as simple as,having one Kontakt running as vst,loading each instrument seperately,and matching the midi channel up,exactly what I first thought,but it didnt seem to work at first!
fuxake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back