knifed uk tour (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Tell your mates, Knifed are playing in the uk,although it all starts off in dublin

all dates in november
5th dublin (w/melt banana, damien frost)
6th liverpool(w/one man army)
7th bristol-the junction(w/gurkha)
8th southampton(burn all flags,one man stand,the burning hull,semionaside)
9th brighton, freebutt(w/humans the size of microphones + more)
10th london,the poison club(w/the restarts)
11th nottingham,old angel(w/faith in whores,birds of prey)
12th glasgow,tbc
13th leeds,packhorse(w/elevenfiftyeight and more)
14th newcastle,cumberland arms(jinn,boxed in)
15th bradford 1 in 12(w/khang,elevenfiftyeight and more)
16th boston,indian queen(w/helvis tbc)

my boy luke younger is in birds of prey too - so tell him i said "yo wassup!? lol"
his last email to me mentioned that people are pretty psyched for the arrival of knifed!

andrew

RAD-ALARM said:
my boy luke younger is in birds of prey too - so tell him i said "yo wassup!? lol"
his last email to me mentioned that people are pretty psyched for the arrival of knifed!

andrew
Will do. We are stoked on this tour big time. Keep spreading the word

Thats a long time being cramped in a van and one hell of a nightmare to organise, fair fucks for getting it together! best of luck with it, hope it goes really well for ye.

Coolio. Some day we're going to go on tour too, pity we're (well, mostly me and Donal) are so havlf-arsed.

I thought My Remorse were fuckin deadly at the gig last week, a massive improvement on the last I saw ye years ago at KnockrockStock, nice one lads!

Those drives will be easy,it's only england so nothing will be as long as some of the euro drives I've been victim to. Sned has been a god as far as organising. eternal gratitude to him. Mero keeping us awake? He fucking better not!
boston,england? Isn't that where Urko came from?
And more irish bands should tour although it seems recently it has been improving.A good test of a bands endurance. And less than two weeks is nothing really.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Those drives will be easy,it's only england so nothing will be as long as some of the euro drives I've been victim to. Sned has been a god as far as organising. eternal gratitude to him. Mero keeping us awake? He fucking better not!
boston,england? Isn't that where Urko came from?
And more irish bands should tour although it seems recently it has been improving.A good test of a bands endurance. And less than two weeks is nothing really.

We're next to cross the sea I think..early 2004 hopefully.
Warn them gary,warn them..

needtokill said:
We're next to cross the sea I think..early 2004 hopefully.
Warn them gary,warn them..
You know I will. just make sure it doesnt clash with Selfish playing ireland,Eh!!!!!

Marv Gadgie comes from Boston, he of Gadgie Zine fame (on the zine trade list, plug plug!) mm as im typing this in work, i've just heard an estel song on the radio in work, between that and ex-blackbelt jones members being on tv last night its all a bit surreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back