Knifed/Boxed In england/scotland tour (2 Viewers)

el Jefe said:
Just wanted to say that i saw the Bristol show, and it was great - think i preferred Boxed In to the other bands - not sure if the LP is available in reland yet, i'm sure xKnifedx will bring some back with them. And this irish CDR comp is good shit! And that's it.
He`d friggin better bring back some with him!
I only got the second Boxed-in 7" during the week - legend stuff!

Rimbaud said:
He`d friggin better bring back some with him!
I only got the second Boxed-in 7" during the week - legend stuff!
I dont see us being able to bring copies back. We got charged for extra baggage on the way over and it'll probably be the same on the way back.
Tours been going well. I'm off to play the tiniest room ever in glasgow now.

Ripcord is Sneds band before Boxed-in yea?
What are they like?Theres no MP3s of them on Flat Earth.

I`m going to order 5 copies of the Boxed-in lp - so if some people here want a copy say so - i`ll order more if needs be.

I'm surprised there are no mp3's on his site. did you follow the links to his other site? it usually has loads of free music.
Sned was never in Ripcord,he was in many other bands though includingSawn Off,Health Hazard,Generic,Blood Robots,and loads more

Nope the free Sampler/50 songs for download thing was removed - due to no space or something.
I remember reading about Ripcord ages back on some site, sounded good.I`ll find some mp3s somewhere i reakon.
I have some of that stuff you mention, the Health Hazard 7" i have plays wonky for some reason - a dud copy i`d say.

Enslaved are calling it day - anyone hear that?Thats crap news.

Go to the flat earth site and then go to the bit that says My ntl site. If it still works it should have some mp3s.
Ripcord were fuckin great too. One of my favourite old uk bands. Luckily I'm old enough to have seen them. Twice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back