Knackers. (1 Viewer)

Dixer

Three times in the last 12 months or so I've had the back wheel of my bike kicked in. Beginning to think my wheels are being specificially targeted. ANybody else have this experience on a semi-regular basis and what the fuck is people's thrill with doin this.
May 13th: Raped by customs and shit on by knackers = Dixer as a street walkin' cheetah with a hide full of napalm.
Death to all knackers.

don't be so sure. I heard there's gangs of southside ruggerbuggers sneaking out at night and doing this then running away going 'tra lah lah lah lah'

Dixer said:
Death to all knackers.

FancyGoods said:
don't be so sure. I heard there's gangs of southside ruggerbuggers sneaking out at night and doing this then running away going 'tra lah lah lah lah'
Fo sure.
Didnt mean to assign geographic location to anybody. Just meant anybody who does this shit, regardless of race colour or creed and irrespective of nationality belongs to the race of 'Knack'. These people are also probably jealous of our freedoms and we should impose time tested western democracy on them.
God Bless Amerikkka.

Dixer said:
Its a col' worl', G.
(Truth and Consequences, New Mexico).
I had a cool sticker on my bike that said "This bike is protected by extreme violence".

bike later got stolen..from my shed no less. :mad:

avernus said:
I had a cool sticker on my bike that said "This bike is protected by extreme violence".

bike later got stolen..from my shed no less. :mad:
I think I should set a trap. I'd love to catch the motherfuckers in the act. Presuming they werent bigger than me. Just heard it's gonna set me back 60 clams. Excume me while I mentally rape a random knackers sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back