Kilterr Release 'Reel Me In For Kicks' EP (1 Viewer)

nessy

Website
www.musicmattersinternational.com
Cork band Kilterr launched their new EP "Reel Me In For Kicks" on Saturday 4th of March at Cork venue, Cyprus Avenue. The release is available in Virgin Records and Plug’d Records in Cork and a selection of record shops all over the Ireland.
2005 saw the band build on a loyal following through gigging and the release of their promo CD. The band has gained a reputation for high-energy Indie Rock and a powerful live show. Kilterr were featured on Freak FM’s highly acclaimed Freakualizer compilation CD as well as playing the IMRO Showcase Tour 2005 to a very positive response from both press and A&R representatives. In October 2005 Kilterr’s "What about me?" Reached number 2 in the Irish unsigned MP3 charts at www.cpu.ie
Evening Echo:
"Prowling hardcore bass lines, buzzing guitars and angry impassioned vocals."
"…bursts of power pop"
Hot Press:
"The bands great knack for infectious melodies will take them places"
Formed in Cork, Ireland December 2003, Kilterr quickly built a reputation as a powerful live act playing with the likes of The Pale, The Marshall Stars and Alphastates. The band quickly built up a loyal following and played their first headline gig at Cork’s Cyprus Avenue.
Kilterr have a unique sound, coming from diverse musical backgrounds with a taste of many genres including rock, metal, indie and punk and some say even a Celtic taste!. Along with the distinctive driving rhythm section which is key to the Kilterr sound, Barry John Maher’s crunching guitar and expressive vocals are joined by piano to colour the energetic sound giving the wall of sound its final touches.
Other promotional gigs for "Reel Me In For Kicks" include Kilterr playing support to Ginseng on Mar 24th in The Hub Dublin where Ginseng will be launching their single ‘She Screams’.
Next stop for Kilterr… well obviously world domination!
Kilterr is:
Vocals/Guitar: Barry John Maher
Bass: Kevin McCarthy
Keyboards/Vocals: Jean Atkins
Drums/Vocals: Aidan Manning
www.kilterr.com
www.myspace.com/kilterr

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back