Killcoole....valentines? (4 Viewers)

the strange guy said:
the sky rains rose petals.
does anyone else find that statement a little bit unnerving....

nah a cheesey valentines do can only work if the hall is badly decorated with crudely cut hearts made out of pink paper and at least one band that plays a slow emo song on an acoustic guitar and tells everyone to find a partner.

now THATS a valentines show!:D

Sprinkles said:
does anyone else find that statement a little bit unnerving....

nah a cheesey valentines do can only work if the hall is badly decorated with crudely cut hearts made out of pink paper and at least one band that plays a slow emo song on an acoustic guitar and tells everyone to find a partner.

now THATS a valentines show!:D

thats just a tendency gig!
they did that last year!

stephenoblunt said:
"Drinking mead under a Dolmen with Clannad playing live in the background."I laughed out loud for five minutes solid on my own in an internet cafe when I read that. Pure gold.
remember folks, if you're searching for something soothing and romantic to play as background music on Valentine's day, nothing says "I Love You" quite like Pig Destroyer".Just check these lovely lyrics out:

Starbelly

Dear everything.
Today I witnessed a crucifixion in pink and lavender and gold.
I've heard people say that beauty is in details,
but I don't think they have ever seen you.
There were mortal wounds inflicted on the sky
and incrminating blue stains on my shirt.
The shirt you bought for me.
Christ it hurts.
Like stars in my belly going supernova.
I feel like a zombie that refuses to live.
Haunting the junkyards and cutting myself on scraps of you.
The other day I masturbated to pictures of you at your birthday party.
They were the only ones I still had.
It felt so wrong, just like my life.
I hope I'm dead by the time you read this. I love you

Trojan Whore

Half in darkness she stands in a dress of shrapnel,
smoke and torn flags.
Dragging off cigarettes of human skin.
Eyes like cracked eggshells empty as life.
Her index fingers drip mothers milk like hypodermic needles.
She stumbles through my veins high on ash
and dry semen fiending for love.

Tickets To The Car Crash

Lovely body twisted into code.
Sayign something profound I'm sure.
She went off like a living firework.
Trauma is sexy.

Err..maybe I should rephrase that: Nothing says "I love you, and now I have to kill you" like Pig Destroyer.
It's almost like Ed wrote the lyrics and sent them to them

would anybody like to c the cheesepuffs play their first gig ever at the valentines gig? there ain no way im putting up the lyrics...ill just get bet or not let into anymore gigs!!! we have abut 3 songs...could be funny shit. !cheezy .|..| !cheezy

yeah they are excellant lyrics, it's mising a couple of things though, in those sorta lyrics ya really need some mention of amputations, dead mounds of flesh is always good too, the words cephalic, cannibalistic, pungent etc are all excellant too, wait til i start getting a hang of playing doom guitar, gore-doom heaven awaits. Dooooooooooooooommmmmmmm!

Oh yeah does anyone here like deathwitch, just heard their song 'coffin fornicator' on the terrorizor cd amazing stuff, as for anata too who change from amazing metal to amazing driving emo and back to brutal metal seemelessly.

spuded said:
yeah they are excellant lyrics, it's mising a couple of things though, in those sorta lyrics ya really need some mention of amputations, dead mounds of flesh is always good too, the words cephalic, cannibalistic, pungent etc are all excellant too, wait til i start getting a hang of playing doom guitar, gore-doom heaven awaits. Dooooooooooooooommmmmmmm!

Oh yeah does anyone here like deathwitch, just heard their song 'coffin fornicator' on the terrorizor cd amazing stuff, as for anata too who change from amazing metal to amazing driving emo and back to brutal metal seemelessly.
Fuck the cd, the FROM ASHES RISE interview in the new Terrorizer is priceless!
Still, I'd rather see them in there than fucking Hatebreed or Premonitions of War or whoever.

spuded said:
mm i wonder who mr fogarty was referring too, just jealous that no fucker wants to sound like bullets wha?

there aren't enough delay pedals in kerry for that to happen bro.
andrew
ps - our new internet beef is cool. u r zo dedd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back