Kill Bill 2 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter c4o
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 4
george mcfly said:
that's a total reference to the end of bladerunner. when Priss(Daryl Hannah) gets killed and has a big mickey fit!

I think thats a bit of a stretch!

People are just looking for references in Tarantino's films now and they are not always there. I saw another site talking about this and they said that the white car that was in the parking lot of the bar where Michael Madsen was working was the same white car that Bruce Willis was driving in Pulp Fiction and the same one that the woman who shoots Tim Roth was driving in Reservoir Dogs.

I reckon that someone will see a few seagulls fly by in a Tarantino film and be convinced that it is a reference to 'Flock Of Seagulls' from Pulp Fiction.

dude, its a really obvious reference
watch the end of bladerunner

yeah i've heard loads of shit like the samurai sword that bud clay pawns is the one that bruce willis uses to chop up the gimp's bro's. which doesnt really make sense if you've actually watched kill bill 2

but the bladerunner one is definite

Wilbert said:
I think thats a bit of a stretch!

People are just looking for references in Tarantino's films now and they are not always there. I saw another site talking about this and they said that the white car that was in the parking lot of the bar where Michael Madsen was working was the same white car that Bruce Willis was driving in Pulp Fiction and the same one that the woman who shoots Tim Roth was driving in Reservoir Dogs.

I reckon that someone will see a few seagulls fly by in a Tarantino film and be convinced that it is a reference to 'Flock Of Seagulls' from Pulp Fiction.

Ben dying to read this thread but didnt want to spoil my enjoyment of the film. Watched it last night and I am of the minority that was disapointed by 2 after the stylish 1.

Best bit was the grave I thought, for anyone who has ever been the slightest bit claustrophobic.....

Thought the ending was over the top, stupid. Never seen anyone die so badly

thickaspigshit said:
Watched it last night and I am of the minority that was disapointed by 2 after the stylish 1.

Thought the ending was over the top, stupid. Never seen anyone die so badly

completely agree with ya. 2 was decent but just didn't have the same thing going on as 1.

the end bit about superman - you know the big long speech? that's lifted almost word for word from a book by Jules Feiffer called "The Great Comic Book Heroes" (who also wrote "Carnal Knowledge", which was made into a very good film). That annoyed me. I mean, he could've made up his own stuff.

I think Kill Bill 1&2 were all right, but it's like Tarantino's got a bag of tricks that he uses and that's all he did here. Not really that inspired, but some of the tricks are good. I just wish he had written some proper dialog for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back