Kilkenny (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone have a giggle at the Cat laughs there at the weekend? Jimmy Carr was throwing out one-liners like they were going out of fashion. Excellent.

If there is anyone here from KK, can you tell me if booze and taxis are always that expensive, or are ye just making hay while the sun shines? I blame the Dubs...forcing up the price of cultchie booze with the incessant stagging and henning.

I blame Dublin people for most things. I don´t know where you buy your pints, but alcohol is usually the same or cheaper outside of Dublin, you jackeen cunt.

Originally posted by Slimjim Hody
I blame Dublin people for most things. I don´t know where you buy your pints, but alcohol is usually the same or cheaper outside of Dublin, you jackeen cunt.

I'm not a jackeen.

...Or a cunt*.

*debatable

Tell me what do you think of when you think of Dubliners? Smackheads? West brits? Jackeens? Unwashed/uneducated scumbags? All us 'culchies' come to ´the pale´ and take all the best jobs...whilst the dopey inbred, cross eyed, knuckle dragging Dubs are left to sweep the streets and pull pints for a living.

"Beanstalk Jackeens? cunts? Smackheads? West brits? This thread used to be about the comedy man. "

But that IS the comedy, comedy gold....

Kilkenny used to be the capital of Ireland. Now that´s comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back