Kids You Hate (1 Viewer)

Mine too.

I still love her, though only God knows why! The only thing to do is bear in mind that someday they'll actually have to fend for themselves instead of having someone else go through all the trouble and just wake surfing their way through life.
sister: Aaron, how come the internests not workin? (in her 'my nasely voice could break steel' voice)
me: coz your an idiot
sister: no, really, why isnt it workin
me: seriously, ive told you a million times, if theres no signal, select the network and click CONNECT.
sister: wha? i cant do it
me: coz your an idiot (underbreath)
sister: i heard that!

my sister has amazing hearing. wed be whispering about her in the next room and she'll shout in at us 'stop talking about me!!'

really impressive.
still...what a bitch

i bet she is wha!!!!

no, really, what age is she and does she not get on your tits?
ive a brother whos 19 and my sister always gets her way coz shes the only girl and the youngest. frustrating. stupid parents.

wait.... stupid moving home!

ill get you landlord!!!!!

*shakes fist at sky

i bet she is wha!!!!

no, really, what age is she and does she not get on your tits?
ive a brother whos 19 and my sister always gets her way coz shes the only girl and the youngest. frustrating. stupid parents.

wait.... stupid moving home!

ill get you landlord!!!!!

*shakes fist at sky

Hey... tell you what, swap you, you move into my apartment and I'll put up with your sister... (don't read any recent threads I posted.)

why? will you strangle her for me?

please?

youd better have hot female flatmates.

No, live all on my own, which, since I swore off female flatmates about 10 years ago, is probably a good thing as far as you're concerned.

not as cool as older brothers

I don't have any older brothers so I wouldn't know. My younger brothers think I'm cool though! My younger sister is an alien - or somehow otherwise unrelated I hope.

She's younger. But she's a grown up now, so she's not that young.

Oh, and I'll derep the fuck out of any cunt who does any innuendo-ing, pricks.

But she remember birthdays and anniversarys, and reminds me about them and let's me know about important b'sloe and family news, because my parents never tell me any of that stuff for some reason.

No, live all on my own, which, since I swore off female flatmates about 10 years ago, is probably a good thing as far as you're concerned.

I don't have any older brothers so I wouldn't know. My younger brothers think I'm cool though! My younger sister is an alien - or somehow otherwise unrelated I hope.

savage, free gaff for me in yours! hell on earth for you in mine though the grub is good. you get to sleep in the attic which is where i am now, its shit cool!

But she remember birthdays and anniversarys, and reminds me about them and let's me know about important b'sloe and family news, because my parents never tell me any of that stuff for some reason.

thats cool, maybe some day my sister will cop on and turn out like a human being. my parents never tell me anything either. get this - they tell my girlfriend when she comes up from cork and i hear it back off her over the phone, usually bout a week later .

Ah, well then, she's not so bad. My little sister is one you would have to meet to truely appreciate!

savage, free gaff for me in yours! hell on earth for you in mine though the grub is good. you get to sleep in the attic which is where i am now, its shit cool!

thats cool, maybe some day my sister will cop on and turn out like a human being. my parents never tell me anything either. get this - they tell my girlfriend when she comes up from cork and i hear it back off her over the phone, usually bout a week later .

Yep, and I'm a good cook so if you can sort the twits upstairs out you're guaranteed good meals.

The attic sounds fine. Your sister can't possibly be worse than mine!

Parents huh! God knows what is going on in their minds half the time.

I
Fucking
Hate
That
Shit.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

To the parent's on Thumped: keep your kids informed of stuff when they move away. They actually do care y'know.

Yeah, well, youknowwhatImean.

Yeah, yeah,...your younger sister likes you! so I guess that makes you a good big brother... humph!

if only there was some way we could measure the bitchiness.

* claps hands!bing

by jove ive got it, well make top trump cards of them!!!!!!! thatll show them!!
Cool!

But we need to devise catagories!

Do we go for Weight, Height, Breadth, Top Speed, CC (per trucks, cars etc)?

Yeah, yeah,...your younger sister likes you! so I guess that makes you a good big brother... humph!

Cool!

But we need to devise catagories!

Do we go for Weight, Height, Breadth, Top Speed, CC (per trucks, cars etc)?
nah, more down the line of orcs/ goblins shit

evilness: 19/20

special power: 'voice of steel'

weakness: subject to weight obsession
that kind of thing, y'know!

nah, more down the line of orcs/ goblins shit

evilness: 19/20

special power: 'voice of steel'

weakness: subject to weight obsession
that kind of thing, y'know!

Yes, I do know.... does that make me less of a woman?

If so, ready to retract answer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back