Kids Birthday party music. (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
I've got between 4 & 20 kids coming over for a party at 12 and forgot I'll need to play music for them. What music is played at kids parties, are 7and 8 year olds too young for Lady Gaga and stuff like that?
Last year I just whacked on an Adam and the Ants CD, didn't go down well.

Rita,I have the latest top 40 for ya.Thats what they love.

It was my little man's 6th last saturday. His fav playlist of stuff involves a lot of soundtracks stuff, i.e. star wars theme, indiana jones, pink panther, old batman theme, old spiderman theme... then a bit of the Ramones, Hey Ho Lets Go, Rockaway Beach etc... then Stevie Wonder's Superstitious, 'How Much is that Doggy in the Window' followed immediately by' Who Let the Dogs Out?' by Baha Men... then Beatles 'Yellow Submarine', Mozarts Flight of the Bumble Bee, some Boards of Canada song that goes 'ORANGE' a lot...

But all in all, chart hits of yore that the kids can dance to, and the adults can maybe enjoy a bit too to steady the nerves, and some soundtrack stuff seem to do the job.

In all honesty, I dont think they were even paying attention to the tunes while they made a huge mess of the gaff.... PARTY!!!

Rita,I have the latest top 40 for ya.Thats what they love.
Thanks again for the cds, the kids loved them and I'd have been screwed having 2 parties without them.
Still don't see what was so wrong with Adam and the Ants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back