Kidd Blunt/Easpa Measa/Terrordactyl/Barntown - Dorans - This Sat 9 Dec (1 Viewer)

It started off with a furtive 2 Murphys, before exploding in a show of Danish pride with over-the-top Tuborg action when Levingo got in on the deal and further supplies were needed for after the show. Much sharing began in earnest, and pretty soon a rediculous pint-stealing derby was in full effect. Top marks to all involved.

You shoulda stayed where you were in the beginning alright -at home in bed! Yeah, the bouncers were surpringly unwary, with a sucessful 14-can bag-smuggle operation in full effect.
thats weird,they've let me in that pub tripping off my skull,seeing me get sick outside etc,but always made sure to check my bag.usually dont even bother tryin to get cans in there.

They usually ask me for ID. But have never looked in my bag. Then again I've never had 14 cans with me. 3 bottles at the most.

Total weird buzz playin in there after so many years. The sound was great on stage though. Didnt sneak in any booze as I had to leave early. Pissed off I missed the 90's disco. I think that 90's is the new 80's. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back