keane still might return? (1 Viewer)

rape the drummer

Website
Visit site
apparently roy hasa not yet ruled out a return to ireland. he stated that a big factor on his decision was uniteds involvement in europe and said if he was playing with a team not participating in europe that he may play for ireland, you'd never know

Originally posted by marklar
apparently roy hasa not yet ruled out a return to ireland. he stated that a big factor on his decision was uniteds involvement in europe and said if he was playing with a team not participating in europe that he may play for ireland, you'd never know

i read the interview in the times and from the sounds of things his hip is royally fucked. he'll need it replaced before he's 45. he was talking about "letting the younger fitters lads in the team do the running around". i.e. he's going to go the way of john barnes and just sit in midfield giving little 5 yard passes and trying to direct play - as could be seen against the arse on saturday. pfffft. if i were kerr i would just rule him out now to make a clean break.

Keane will never play for Ireland again . I really think he has been a superb player for Ireland and for that we owe him a lot . He has retired and he will stay like that . I wish he wouldnt make comments like that because all it is doing is prolonging the whole saga . He is gone , gone , gone . It is time to move on . Time to give up the ghost . We have enough talent to qualify for Portugal without him .
Shay Given - Premiership keeper of the year
Stephen Carr - Best right back in europe
John O Shea - One of the best up and comming defenders in europe.
Damien Duff - What more needs to be said
Robbie Keane - Would and has terrorised any defence in the world .
Finnan , Morrisson , Kiely , Kelly , McAteer all good squad players .
I think the future looks good . A little luck will see us in Portugal .

erm.. a miracle would see us into portugal.

roy keane will not play for ireland again.
its a PR stunt. its all PR. every statement that roy keane releases, including the ones at the world cup, come from his agent and go to newspapers and tv and radio stations.
he never talks directly to anyone.
he is controlled by the people he trusts, and thats an awful pity for someone who controls so much on the pitch.

and given is nowhere near the best goalie in the premiership. nowhere. and mcateer? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back