!kaboogie & assquake: THE BUG & WARRIOR QUEEN / KING CANNIBAL / & more.... (1 Viewer)

some would saw too loud.

I would be one of those who would saw it was too loud!!

I mean clothes were shakin' in the breeze and fifties ska was indistinguishable from 08 dub step in the general buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Any how I'll probably creak down to have a look at the new gaff - Cya there master funkenstein?

kp

Due to visa hassles Warrior Queen is unable to make it to Ireland tonight.

Flow Dan is playing with The Bug instead.

!K

King Cannibal was unreal, as good as i'd hoped for and Prince Kong was excellent as well. However, The Bug was nothing special at all. He is nowhere near as good a live act as he used to be and to be honest he sounded like a very average dubstep dj (who couldn't mix!) until Flowdan came on. Shame about Warrior Queen - all his most recent best tunes feature her. Still a good night though.

THIS. WAS. SO. MUCH. FUN.

-kinf cannibal was the highlight for me. the bug was fun for a bit, but ended up going downstairs after about half an hour...
can't get enough of that bass

shit, i never actually went downstairs to check out king cannibal. thought the bug was playing some killer stuff but there was a real lack of flow and coherence to the set. still, the buzz in the crowd more than made up for it, pure deadly.

This is a promo that King Cannibal released a few backs back. It's the exact same set that he played on Friday night which made it a little bit weird on Friday night as it was like hearing your favourite mix cd been played from start to finish in a club!!!! Still absolutely brilliant though.........

glad to hear the bug wasnt too good, cuz i was hoping to go, but couldent in the end. thought he's set at shellac in vicar street was the music i had been waiting for all my life. Industrial dance hall!!!!!!

thought he's set at shellac in vicar street was the music i had been waiting for all my life. Industrial dance hall!!!!!!
I thought the same myself - that was the first time i'd heard him. But he's a long long way from that sound now - his releases are cool but his liveset isn't a patch on what it was in Vicar Street.

shit, i never actually went downstairs to check out king cannibal. thought the bug was playing some killer stuff but there was a real lack of flow and coherence to the set. still, the buzz in the crowd more than made up for it, pure deadly.

What he said word for word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back