Just Signed up for Twitter (5 Viewers)

Hawkwinds bass player is still following me..damn fool.He'll be bitterly disappointed...like the rest..unless he likes budgie talk

I was followed by Nina Person from the Cardigans but she unfollowed me after a bit.

The only people remotely famous who follow me are a couple of pro-cyclists who aren't really active on twitter, DJ Carey, a couple of sports hacks, and Tracey-Anne Campbell from Camera Obscura. Oh, and Cait O'Riordan from the Pogues, but she follows everyone back.

I was followed by Nina Person from the Cardigans but she unfollowed me after a bit.

The only people remotely famous who follow me are a couple of pro-cyclists who aren't really active on twitter, DJ Carey, a couple of sports hacks, and Tracey-Anne Campbell from Camera Obscura. Oh, and Cait O'Riordan from the Pogues, but she follows everyone back.
Cat Power follows me!

Stephen Fry packed it in I see.

SJWs ran him outta town
poor guy, offended off twitter

offended.jpg

He's too clever for his own good that lad

Ahh here..I just read his website..he's only "deactivated" he hasnt deleted...what a load of cobblers.He'll be back like the addict he is

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was trapped on a bus earlier with these young pricks reading out tweets about Jack Chambers. Inevitably they read mine out but I didn't have the guts to turn around and say "THAT WAS ME!!!"
They were trying to ad lib Jack Chambers tweets and it was 100 shades of awful. To make matters worse some shit sat beside me on the bus and then didn't move to another seat when it freed up. He broke the code, broke the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back